November Favorites!!

Another favorites post!!
And yep I still love posting my favorites and see what I'm using the whole month!!
This way I know that I should try something else next month!!
Well I dont stick at the same ones all the time!I need and love changes!!

So this month's favorites got great affection by moi!!




Foundation:Korres Ginger and Vitamins foundation with SPF 10 just perfect to nourish my skin for fall/winter!!
Blush:just two but love them both!!
Korres Zea Mays blush in 18 Peach and NYC blushable creme stick in Big Apple blush!!Wearing the last one also as a base...or should I say always as a base??

Lipstick:Avon Smooth minerals lipstick in Pink Quartz!!Totally smooth and pink and soft and creamy lipstick!!

Lipgloss:Revlon Shine that Pink...well Revlon you did shine my pink!!
Eyepencil:Avon Smooth minerals in Onyx!!!Totally forgotten about this one...Why??Since its smooth and applies evenly!Great black by the way!!
Glad I used it this month!Cant complain!!

Eyeshadows:Korres in Gold and ...what else?
Mac in Satin Taupe?How many times did I use it??
Two words...endless combinations!!!!

Swatches with love below...


Cant wait to read your Favorites sugars!!

Comments

  1. Πραγματικά, θέλω να κάνεις κάποια στιγμή ένα post που να συμπεριλαμβάνει όλα τα καλλυντικά σου μαζι! Μιλάμε για μέγεθος Ηondos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovelie, i've been wanting to try the korres foundation and that NYC blusher for ages. Lovely choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that blush creme stick, but I need to remember to use it more! It's so pretty! Love satin taupe..it's the best! The pics of your kids are SOOO CUUUTE! :) What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blushes look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Korres peach blush looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look so nice! So tempting... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome favorites post! :D I want that Avon lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ola fainontai teleia!!
    Agapas Korre etsi?
    Mexri twra mono mia skia exw apo Korre alla sigoura thelw na dokimasw parapanw pragmata,to make up tha elegew oti kanei gia liparh epidermida?
    Filia polla!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, your blog is so cute. I love the header it's so beautiful!

    I can use some new set of make up. But sadly, I'm not really good in it ;)

    I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Πολύ ωραίοι συνδυασμοί χρωμάτων! Αλλά παραπάνω λάτρεψα τα Blush!
    Καλό βράδυ!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great favourites. i love all of the pinky and peachy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should try a cream blush. I'm curious! Thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks AND awatches!!!
    Now, can i request a post about the Korres Gold shadow..? With a look maybe? Pleaaaaaase! heehee!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just recently got into blush and the peach one looks sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts