October Favorites and Avon in Carnation

And am I late to tell what I really liked past month??
October was a full month for me and loved so many things but most of all from make up I did wear a lot intense pink lipsticks!!
Maybe cause at rainy and foggy days I wanted to add some colour!





In this photo wearing Avon lipstick in Carnation!!Lovely isnt it??

Next I recently purchased Lauren Konrad's L.A. Candy!!
Havent read it all yet,I'm in the middle but if you want me to tell you how I feel about it I'd happily share my thoughts with you!!
But it starts nice!!




And I have to mention that I tend to feel more ethnic in winter and love all woody things and candles!!Arent those candles a little treat in winter?
Especially the ones that smell lovely!!!


Cage and candle from Jumbo!!

So what about you??What did you like most the past month???

Comments

  1. I have no idea wher October went...
    I liked thee fact that we're really close to Christmas, and being able to switch to fall colors in makeup...I mean yellow nails are fun, but creme and rose ones are better :D
    Filia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lipstick looks gorgeous on you! and im loving the cage & candles! definitely puts you in a "fall" mood :) im excited to finally switch to fall/winter makeup! finally time for deeper plum colored blushes, dark forest green/blue/purple nail polishes, and smokey eyes yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely lipstick ! I bought candles too ...all I want to do is find a blanket, a good book and drink tea in my living room with a perfumed candle burning !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lipstick. October was fine but at the end of it and the start of November something bad happened: my beloved cat died. So the past week was hard for me. Anyway, trying to move on now...
    Please sweetie don't forget to come by my (new) blog because it has moved at a new address:
    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/
    Filakia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks GORGEOUS on you!! :) Ohhh I like the cage and the candle, such a cute combo! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color! I can't wait to get ALL of Lauren Conrad's books hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello....I just found your blog link...its awesome here....love it:)

    I love that pink lipstick too.....adorable:)

    My daughter is a HUGE fan of Lauren Conrad books....we are always putting one on hold until it comes out in print......lol

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! :) It is a gorgeous pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with that lipstick. It looks amazing. Never read any of the Lauren Conrad books but I really want to. I tend to buy books and not read them so I have a few to catch up on before I get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shade on you girl! :)
    Very flattering!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I came across your blog when I search for Avon carnation lipstick from Avon. Do you know where I can find this product? They dont have this on Avon website anymore.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make me love this lipstick color, i'm gonna buy for suuur!
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts