Essie Winter 2011 (School of Hard Rocks, Bobbing for Baubles)

New nail polishes always make me happy.And Essie came on with a new Winter 2011 collection,the Coctail one.This collection has amazing nail colours.But typical me which ones to get?
I was searching for a wintery green..again and the only one that caught my eye from new ones is the School of Hard Rocks.Cool name ehh?
Also Bobbing for Baubles interested me,so purchased both!!

Both unique nail polishes,the School of Hard Rocks is a gorgeous green-teal ,Bobbing for Baubles a dark glossy blue.The application on both perfect,you only need one coat if you are careful.Fast,fast dry.


And yes I think I have an issue with gree-blue.I can finally see!
But have my eye on the Carry on also.Another red won't hurt;)

I also purchased favourite hoops earrings.I wear hoops more often than anything else and a owl long vintage necklace to wear with dark, long neck blouzes...Love them both.

Did you get anything from the new Essie collection?What do you think of them?

Comments

  1. I know. Any new cosmetics make me happy.
    The hoops are gorgeous.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique hoops! love em! <3 the nail colors are perfect for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't shopped yet any Essie, and to be honest nail polish might not be my thing! I'm terrible at keeping a decent manicure, my nails are always chipped so I feel bad to spend more than 8E for a single nail colour :/ Your colour choices are fab though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this collection yet, but can't wait to check it out. Both colours look gorgeous, especially the greeny one. Great post hun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colours:)
    I haven't yet, but Im planing to do small shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those colours are truly amazing!!!essie is my favourite nail polish brand!i prefer it from china glaze and opi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cbsg5861
    Didn't spend more than 8 Hun!got them from eBay ,and definitely wouldn't go and buy them from stores here at the ridiculous amount of 12E.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments!glad you liked my newbies!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Essie nail polishes. Most people seem to dislike them because the chip far too easily but i have no such problem, they last a good week before they chip on me! also, i LOVE the colours you got there!

    and the jewellery look beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so wonderful!
    Amazing colours :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looove both of them!!
    Ax,prepei na dokimasw Essie pia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No way!!! Man, I had underestimated the virtues of ebay... I'll look it up! Thx for the info doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh they are both gorgeous, particularly love the blue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to try some Essie - the colours look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the owl piece, very vintage looking. Thanks for the kind words you posted. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want those two polishes (and others from the collection). This post reminded me to call my local beauty supply and find out if they are in yet :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful shades of polishes and your earrings and necklace are so lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The polish colors are really pretty! Love the owl necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those nail polishes!!! xxx

    http://insidemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know u picked the only two colours that interested me from this collection (τυχαιοοοο?- lol)!
    PS: Love how your picks (in nail polish and jewellery) complement each other colour-wise!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts