Revlon Colorburst..Lollipop?


After reading in so many posts about Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butters ,and after holding enough myself not purchasing any kind of lipstick ,since I already have enough..no I couldn't help it any more and had my first try.

I picked the one in  "Lollipop"...
Now why the ... didn't I get it sooner? This lip butter is the ultimate summer product.Shine,moisture,colour on lips and stay on.No intense smell and feels super smooth!
To be honest I'm going to get more of these.
I think it's going to be a savior for wninter too.
No dry lips plus colour.Right?
Lip swatches in different lighting.

What do you think about a "Lollipop"?

Comments

  1. Woww lush colour! I was thinking about getting one of these revlon lipsticks for my prom.. wish I had now! xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous shade! I have cotton candy and sweet tart- lollipop is next on the list! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got cotton candy and tutti fruiti & i simply love the formulas - but I didn't see lollipop and its such a gorgeous colour!
    definitely going to be keeping an eye out for it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πραγματικά υπέροχο χρώμα!!
    Κόκκινο ζουμερό χρώμα..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome! My favorite lip butter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. φαίνεται υπέροχο! με'γεια!!! μου έφεραν και εμένα ένα κάπως πιο ελαφρυ ροζ... εκπλήχθηκα έντονα απο το έντονο χερώμα -σαν κραγιόν- για lipbalm!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments!It's a gorgeous shade;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Το χρώμα είναι πολυ ωραίο! Μου αρέσουν πολύ αλλα εγω που το είχα στην τσάντα (και πριν πιάσουν τα 40αρια) μου μαλακωσε πολυ και τωρα τα έχω στο ψυγείο μέχρι να φθινοπωριασει! Τα φοραω βέβαια αλλα δεν τα παίρνω μαζί μου.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Revlon products!good preview:)
    I just found your blog and I really like it!!
    check my blog if you want !!

    fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, this raspberry-violet pink really rocks. I think I will have to get myself a stick too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard so much about these! I think I might go try them out because they look awesome! Great review btw! I just started following your page and hope you can come check out mines and follow back?

    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this in my collection and love it!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts