Most Worn (Beauty) and HG La Roshe Posay For Eyes

There's a tag going on for a long time about the most worn beauty products.Cant remember were I saw it or if a girl tagged me ,but said to do mine as for my most reached products.I use them for a long time,I love them and I reach for them in daily base mostly.Of course those things change..but who knows when.Right?
So my most worn are..


Make up:Revlon Photo Ready natural Beige,love the coverage,the bottle with the pab and how it looks on my skin,plus photographs great.

Blush:Mac Well Dressed is the perfect everyday natural blush for me,with a small amount of pink going on.

Lipstick:Mac Creme Cup,which is famous I dont really think this one needs a presentation.

Lipgloss:Korres Light purple,love the smell,the texture,not sticky and compines perfectly with the Mac Creme Cup,no kidding.

Eyeshadow:Bourjois 08 ,a natural pigment ,paraben free.And if you hear that Bourjois baked eyeshadows harden after a while...I have news nothing happened to this one its the old same pigmentation.Love it for my eyebone.

Earrings: Ok this is not a beauty product but in daily base I love hoops and wear them in every chance I get.

But a while back ago I tweeted that I purchased again La Roche-Posay Active C for eyes with active vitamin C.
I was extremelly happy with this one before so I didnt want to try anything else thats not going to give me the bright under eyes area I want.Still works...believe me.
Its in a tube,the texture feels a little bit sticky and as the bottle says it needs to be well absorbed at night before you go to bed,as most of creams I guess.But it absorbs quite fast..

I apply it with light tapping motion.It compines 5% of Vitamin C,which is the perfect antiwrinkle medicine.Also its tested and recommended for people with sencitive eyes and contact lenses wearers.So La Roche-Posay gives eye safety,as for me no irritations before-no irritations now.

One week and already seeing a bright effect under my eyes.And this is the only eye cream that ever gave me compliments and made many friends before to wonder..Where did your black under eyes circles go???

Highly recommend this one if you are looking for an eye cream that doesnt cost a fortune but still manage to do the job!!

As for the most worn tag that I wanted so much to do it..I tag anyone of you that would love to do it!!

Cant wait to read yours!!

Comments

  1. Loved reading about your most worn products hun, I love PhotoReady too! I was so happy to see it in your post because I don't think too many people like it :) Now I really wanna try the La Roche eye cream, I hope I like it as much as you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love these kinds of tags and that korres lip gloss look AMAZING i have to look into this!!! I am almost out of my current eye cream, this looks like a good product to try next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I have creme cup too :) It's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photo Ready is such an amazing foundation! I love how it has that bit of shimmer to make you look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Korres.. I gotta try their lipglosses and blushes..

    Well dressed didn't work for me.. I love my blushes pigmented..

    And thank you for writing about the eye cream! I'm in need of a brightening one as I haven't been getting much sleep at all.. So will check it out for sure! Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to check that eye cream out since I love their pore treatment!! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take note about the eye cream, it sounds great, it's a good brand and.. well.. I need to try it, I don't have much wrinkles but I loved the lightening effect LOL but I recently bought a Clarins one and the tube is almost full, I have to wait...
    I love to see your favortites, I don't have any of the products and some of them seems to be really flattering.
    kisses honey, you don't know how much fun i'm having with your Sigma brushes :) Thanksssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun reading about your most worn products.... keep sharing good stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  9. mac has the best blushes in my opinion :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The active c creme is fantastic. I totally agree with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prepei sigura na dokimasw auto t gloss tou korres!! fenete uperoxo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You might want to stock up on the active C: LRP has been discontinuing the range and in France it has disappeared for over a year already, which is a pity really. I've been using their Redermic C instead, as this has retinoids and helps with wrinkles as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to try that eye cream now, boo if I can't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely post honey! Well dressed sits on the top of my blusher list as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've sold me on the La Roche Posay eye gel thingy, it's what I'll be trying out after I'm done with my Garnier roll (Hopefully soon)! I sure need some under-eye brightening!!! ;)))

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts