Mac Soft and Gentle & Drugstore Essentials( Hawaiian Tropic)

I visited Mac Counter once again to check what's new as I had long time to do so..
Didnt want to get anything from Mac this time,but I was searching for Dior Amber Diamond here..unfortunately its gone and no store has it:(

But as I was there checked also the new Semi Precious collection,and the only one that caught my eye was the Pearl MSF..and after some search I deside not to get cause obviously when its all blend its a dupe of Mac Soft and Gentle MSF,though the Pearl has even more shimmer in it!!
So purchased this one ,since my mind was playing games and wanted a new highlighter..
Is just a gorgeous highlighter for summer,because I love since I use matte finish products to add some extra sheen to my face!!
You dont need a huge amount with this one,a little goes a long way,and gives a gold sunkissed glow!!
The secret to this is a good even blend,I use a small blush brush for cheekbones and it works heavenly on my tan skin:)

But moving on I purchased some drugstore products really needed during the past week..After Tali's post I couldnt stop myself from getting Hawaiian Tropic Sun lotion and Dry Spray oil ,which by the way the last one works for afternoon outgoings well also.Its the only one that doesn't stain clothes,you have a moisture and a glow-plus sun protcection!!yeyy
I also grabbed a Korres Top coat high shine and long lasting..but that high shine ,well didn't happen..going to try it further and see.

And L'oreal Elnett..why did I give up this hair spray?I love it on my hair for summer,holds ,gives me volume and doesnt feel like a sticky hair spray,you know the one when someone touches your hair and says "ouch"!!Love it!!

And last but not least if you follow my blog for a while you know that me and Neutrogena 2in1 wash and mask have a history..so after the enormous heat-humidity wave the last week,that gave me something to remember-meaning more oiliness-it was time to take drastic measures!!
Purchased another bottle of this one-the third- and still works perfect on my skin,already feeling cleaner and more oil control!!

Have you tried Mac Soft and Gentle?And tell me about your drugstore Essentials dolls!!





Comments

  1. kai ego thelo proionta apo to mac!!! alal einai kai ligo akriba gia na ta apro apo to internet xoris na ta do apo konta

    check out my blog

    xoxo

    www.lady-pa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mac soft and gentle is so lovely! good choice! and you are right the only products worth in Semi precious are the msfs.

    could you tell me which brush do you use to apply mac shell? i've bought mac ccb pearl and i'm having a hard time applying it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...MAC soft&gentle is so amazing wonderful!
    I love it! <3
    Pearl MSF is the only one that I like!
    This LE is not so good :(
    xoxo
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure lush!!! I had forgotten all about soft&gentle, it looks amazingly beautiful!

    Personally, I'm not giving up on Korres/Apivita sunscreen lotions- supporting greek brands always makes me happy! Oh and the Elnett hairspray is really good- my only gripe is the scent :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. S&G looks gorgeous!! :) Hopefully if you use the Korres Top Coat more you may end up liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour!!! Great buys x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me geia ola!!
    A mou fainetai prepei na dokimasw auto to proion apo Neutrogena!
    H liparothta to kalokairi brisketai sta ypsh!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πολύ όμορφα όλα! Με 'γειά!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whats so funny is when I was little my mum would never let me use Hawaiian Tropic because she said it is full of chemicals!! I compared it to all the other usual brands (nivea, garnier etc) and its just the same maybe less ingredients than some others! Mummy doesnt always know best!
    I really love that stuff and the smell.. soooo good!

    If you want amber diamond just tell me and ill send you a package from london with that and some other things you cant get in Greece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try that Hawaiian Tropic dry oil! When you said it doesn't get on your clothes, it made me really want to try it! That Pearl MSF looks really pretty! And I MUST try that Neutrogena Mask/Cleanser..I am SO oily this summer! I'm oily all the time but in the summer it's especially bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those two blended! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those colors are sooo gorgeous o.o

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yiasou koukla! I'm in Greece finally!!! We're trying to make it to the xorio on the 2nd of august but I'll keep you posted. We're travelling with a bunch of family in several cars so I don't know if stopping will be an option but if I'm there I'll let you know and maybe you could pop over to Kardamili one afternoon to meet?! (if its not too much trouble for you...??!)
    I have a few fun things to give you and I'd love to hook up if possible, but if not, no worries, I'll mail it to you!
    I love MAC's soft and Gentle MSF,,,have used it for a year and its perfect for olive skin...not too pink or too gold!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i <3 that neutrogena fash wash+mask!

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've purchased Mac's Soft and Gentle a couple of years ago but have only recently started loving it. It's a gorgeous highlighter, definitely one of my favourites!
    As for the Neutrogena wash, may i say that it's my HG product when it comes to breaking out!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts