The Body Shop New Collection:Honey Bronzing Gel!!

I was trying not to buy anything lately from make up ,I'm starting to have way to many so I try to use up some..than I'll have a good reason to buy more!!

But when I passed by our
The Body Shop here I checked the new Honey Collection and this is what I purchased!!

And the new Bronzing Gel for Face gave me a hard time on taking pictures!!

But the smell I think is what attracted me!This thing smells divine!!Reminds me the smell of some body sunscreens and definitely summer!!Imagine having this scent on your face!And it lasts!!

You only need a tiny amount and it shades wonderfully!Easy to blend without leaving stripes!Its not orange and I think I just found my new favorite bronzer for summer!!

Check out this bronzing gel if you pass by The Body Shop and you'll be surprised!!The price is reasonable too!!Plus it feels good helping save the bees and our precious honey!!

What will you get from the New collection??

Comments

  1. This looks fab - I will have to check this out when Im in town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about this! I must check it out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Περίμενα πως κ πως να ερθει η collection στα Body Shop. Uelv pol;y to Γελ κα την Bronzing Powder. Thanks for the swatches. Did you also check the rest of the products?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE, A-S-A-P!

    Sorry for the capitals, it's just that your post caught me off-guard! I thought this collection hadn't been in stores yet, I was really anticipating its launch!!! I have to have that gel, it looks more like a bronze stain to me and I'm going nuts over stains! I'm going to the Body Shop this week, thanks for this post hun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really a Body shop fan...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing, will definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a proud bodyshop junkie and I am glad for your review. Τα είχα δει τα προϊόντα σε tester που είχαν στα μαγαζιά πριν κυκλοφορήσουν. Ομολογώ το λαδάκι για το σώμα και το powder τα έχω βάλει στο μάτι, αλλά μετά το review σου γλυκοκοιτάω και το gel για το πρόσωπο! Φαίνεται όμορφο.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh the Honey Collection sounds right up my alley! I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks lovely! :) I haven't gotten anything from this collection yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen any from this collection but I should stop by to take a peek! :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, I need to ckeck out this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was actually browzing the BS' site the other day and i was thinking of trying their new bronzing products. expecially this, so THANKS for the review i may actually be getting this before i go on holiday next week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. This right up my alley. I totally want it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know about this new collection(oh the shame... :p ). I'll be checking it out tomorrow morning...!thanks hun!What about the price btw?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like something I must check out, I need a tan sooo bad even though I'm using a self bronzer :) One can never be tanned enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a great bronzer. The color looks very even too :) Most bronzers or self tanning products I've tried in the past all stunk so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A bronzer in gel form??
    So many new products, I feel I'm falling behind!!!
    I should cehck out their new range asap!

    Thanks for the "alert" hun! I'm sure all of their honey range products would smell fantastic!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts