Korres Orange Zea Mays Blush...

I recently purchased Korres Zea Mays Blush in 44 Orange and I'm extremelly happy with this one.Some don't like orange but I belong to the ones that don't have a major problem with orange shades!Blame my skin tone!!!

I own a couple of Korres blushes already,Peach is my fasvorite...but this one is different!First of all its a quite matte blush,giving a velvet/satin finish.I think its the Zea Mays(corn starch) it has in it!Super pigmented..a little goes a long way.Blends amazingly and applying smoothly!!Didnt find a fail that needs to be mentioned so far!!

Korres blushes have a functional package,including a mirror and are super handy for travelling or throw them in your bag,it's not a plastic one,pretty steady!!

I'm rocking Korres orange blush a lot lately so here's a picture.And ohh yes I think its been ages that I havent used my curler...at least I used it!Not sitting there alone!!


Below some swatches so you can see how it looks in daylight!!


Do you like Orange??

Comments

  1. OMG!! Such a pretty shade...looks fab on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks wonderful on you :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very romantic looking, what lip colour did you use, was it Korres as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wooow soo pretty! I loved this shade so much but found it a little too shimmery for my taste.. But really gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty:) Love your hair!

    Im not in love with orange.. Im addicted to it right now!! Im preparing to do a post about it;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks peachy. and obviously looks great on u!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great on you! I want the bronzer from Korres and the Coral blush, or maybe the pink one...I haven't decided yet hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark peachy color but very natural payoff!I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful!
    It looks great on you! I love Korres!
    Great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this really looks beautiful on your skin tone! Love your FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think i'm in love with Korres blush!

    i went to the pharmacy so as to buy the korres blush in peach but i saw the one in purple brown and i bought both of them!
    although purple brown looks so dark in the pan it's so beautiful on the skin! even on my nc20 skin! it's like a bronzer. i think it will be the perfct blush for the summer!i already had the one in pink
    and 7gr. of product for about 15euros!

    ReplyDelete
  12. IT LOOKS GREAT ON YOUR FACE. I LIKE THE ORANGE , ITS DIFFERENT, I LIKE IT

    KISSESS
    xxxx
    http://latika-cruz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks beautiful on you! it's perfect for this season and spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks super pretty! In my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks great on you!!! I have the Korres Zea Mays Blush in 45 coral on today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks really pretty ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this on you and I bet it would look a million times even better on you with a tan in a couple of months! ;)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. me too love peach,coral and orange shades of blushes...color is good and suits you....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks amazing! I tend to go towards orange blushes lately, it goes well with my red hair.

    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts