Loving Right Now..

Since Icouldn't make it for my month's favourites I think it's better to write a post of what I'm using and loving right now.This one is more interesting!Don't you think?

La Roche Posay Tolerinat Teint Mineral is in the perfect shade I need right now,bangles all sizes and colours, Korres Zea May blush in 18 Peach, Korres Monoi Oil Bronzer in shade 02, Milani Crystal lipglosses, Korres nail polish in Emerald ,Fimo fruits wheel.
Korres Myrth & Oligoelements long lasting nail polishes are a hit!Any colour I've tried works amazingly!I think I need the whole new collection.But for now this green is just gorgeous for summer time,needed only two coats and the application was once again amazing!

What are you loving right now?

Comments

  1. great post!

    Raech
    ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail color <3 Nice picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Το ρουζ του ΚΟΡΡΕ είναι υπέροχο! Τώρα που μου το θύμισες πρέπει να του δείξω και γω λίγη αγάπη!! =))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. k gw to xa ksexasei gia kapoio diastima...lol

      xxx

      Delete
  4. αυτό το πρασινάκι,μου κλείνει το μάτι ή μου φαίνεται??
    ;-)
    καλό σ/κ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in looove with that Korres nail colour!!! And these cute lemon slices, how cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Korres!! By the way, are those tiny lemons on your nail??? They are SO CUTE with the blue polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τέλειο χρώμα το μανόοοο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To μανό είναι τέλειο!
    αντιστάθηκα και πήρα 3 άλλα από τα καινούργια γιατί αυτό μου έμοιαζε πολύ με καινούργιο μου inglot αλλά μήοως να το ξαναδώ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Το emerald ειναι απλα υπεροχο και παει τελεια με τα φρουτακια....
    Οταν εχεις λιγο χρονο περνα απο γιατι η τελευταια μου αναρτηση αναφερεται στα INGLOT...εχω τρελαθειιιιιι....
    http://www.beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ωραία αγαπημένα :)
    Το μανό τέλειο δεν το συζητώ!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Korres polishes are truly amazing! Long lasting color, perfect finish with two coats, lovely shades and affordable price. My favorite is Lilac from last summer's collection, thankfully it seems to be a permanent shade now. Coral pink is also fantastic. I bought a few from the newest collection as well, but haven't yet tried them... I think I'll have to get the Emerald one as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ti wraio manoooo(mou aresiaei pou prwtotypoume oles sta sxolia :P). Giati mou to kaneis ayto twra...thelw na paw na to parw...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know Korres did nail polish! That green is lovely - I wouldn't say it's Emerald though more like a Jade?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Τα βραχιολάκια και το μανό του Κορρέ είναι τέλεια!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts