Curent Lipstick:Revlon Sultry Sable!

Yet another new winter lipstick ,that I think I used three days in a row after getting it??
Yep ,at first I thought ..oh my!This is too dark for me ,but this one by Revlon has many potentials!
So I'm introducing you my new obsession on Revlon Sultry Sable Creme Lipstick 646.
Dark,vampy plum with brown and purple undertones lipstick.

If I dont want it too dark I damp it with my finger,that way it looks more pinkish purple,but when I want it dark straight from the lipstick.It kind dries lips after a while..thats why I think it stays on wayyyy much long,but it keeps staying long on even if you put a lipbalm underneath,without drying lips!
Revlon has such gorgeous lipsticks and very inexpensive I think!I highly recommend you to try them!I myself already expecting another one to come to my p.o. box!!But ok these days are always too hectic..

Have you try Revlon Sable?What do you think about vampy dark lips?
Wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!


Comments

  1. this color is amazing!!!perfect for winter and so in fashion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polu omorpho epanw sou! Tha hthela na to dw se FOTD! :)
    Xronia Polla kai Kala Kristougena!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing brights at the moment cos it's summer down here in Australia. I'm a Revlon lipstick fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ve got that Revlon shade, exactly that and I love it. Have a great New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous lipstick color!

    come join my burtsbees giveaway if you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color, I really want to try Revlon lipsticks, they have amazing colors. Where did you get it from though?
    xx -R

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts