Top 11 for 2011!!

During 2011 I tried so much make up and I thought that this kind of post will be difficult for me.
But when I checked my make up realised that the products that really standed out during 2011,weren't so much for me!Meaning these ones were receivng great affection during 2011,which by the way is only few days away to be over.

First are the highlighters!
I'm totally hooked with Dior Amber Diamond and Mac Soft and Gentle!Both of them look gorgeous on my skin and both of them I think will suit to any skin type:)

The Blushes!!
Ok this one really got me thinking!But I just can't stop wearing Mac Well Dressed!The Top Shop in Neon Rose I'm wearing it mostly as a base before some blushes I want to pop out their colour even more and its doing a fabulous job!
And last Cargo Blue Ray in Peach blush/highlighter is the perfect everyday blush for me!

The Eyeshadows!
All I know is that natural looks for everyday is my thing!From the minute I got the Too Faced Natural palette I haven't stop reaching for this,and sometimes I do force myself to use something else,thats a fact.
And Bourjois 08 is the ultimate eyebrow highlight eyeshadow for me.If you haven't try this one ,check this out and you'll be surprised!

And The Random!
Mac Select moisturecover concealer in NC20 all I can say is that I like very-very much the feeling of this one on undereye area.
The Body Shop lip and cheek stain and CBSG5861 was right!This one got me out of a lot of trouble during summer!!
I hate the smell of Inglot lipstick in 41 ,but I love the texture of this,pigmentation and colour it gives on my lips.And Mac Viva Glam Cyndi is the most wearable (almost) red lipstick for everyday!

And no I'm not finished!!
Just because I'm curious and I'd love to know which ones were your top 11 for 2011...
would you??I know it's gonna be a hard one!

Have you tried any of these?Which ones you loved the most during 2011?

Comments

  1. Yes mam! I will do this as soon as possible!! :))
    Love your choices.. I am curious to try the bourjois eyeshadow highlight!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the Amber Diamond face powder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice makeup! :-) I also love Dior Amber Diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tali
    hahaha I'm sure I'm gonna love your 11 and I'll start searching for them after!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Mac choices darling! Well, if you don't mind I'll do this post a bit differently. I'll write about my 11 top Mac products for 2011. Kisses and hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I love the highlighters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous post hun, I love everything you've picked and of course I'll do this tag. I was looking at your top 11 and thinking yep, that's in my list, that's in my list. LOL.
    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices. I love reading these kind of posts, seeing what other people like. I totally missed out on Viva Glam Cyndi and I've been kickin my self in the butt for that :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this kind of post, because I can see a lot of products in a blink ;)
    thanks for sharing your favorites ;)
    Kisses Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Soft N Gentle and Amber Diamond. Those two are my favorite! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love such posts with the year's favourites! I'll definitely do mine in the next few days- but first I have to decide on which products I loved the most and it's going to be a difficult task 0_o hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try out that Too Faced Palette now and think it would be great for a Xmas present for a friend :) I also agree with the Inglot Gel lipstick, great formula but the smell is quite plastic-ky lol. Great picks!

    Sarah xoxo

    http://beautygossipgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the little stars! They are so pretty. :) The Too Faced palette looks GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Dior is to die for!!!...filaki!:))

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE Amber Diamond and Viva Glam Cyndi! Haven't tried any of the others, but they look delectable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for tagging me for this Irene! I didn't even realize you had tagged me until now, sorry about that >.< This looks like a fun post though - I will definitely do it before the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts