Just Before 2012 Beauty Treats!

Just before 2012 I had my beauty treats!!
Trying not to buy much make up hard ,since everything is starting to overflow.How much to use?
So I got some treats that I think I 'll use them the most!First of all I changed powder habits and got the La Roche Posay Toleriane mineral compact powder,that every girl I asked here and has use it ..raves about this one,about the coverage and how smooth it feels.So in this one there'll be a full review,let's see!!
The Body Shop exfoliating gloves were mentioned so many times in twitter chats that I couldn't resist any more!So I got me the festive ones.Love red ,what can I tell?

Essie Sole mate was a gift with Marie Claire and a dark vampy red nailpolish is always needed in winter!Don't you think?
And last but not least another Revlon lipstick the matte one In the Red!
Matte and I can see some orange and blue undertones in this one!Regardless a gorgeous red and as I read on Temptalia the 100% dupe of Mac Ruby Woo!So why not??
Here's a swatch and me wearing it!What do you think?

Last post for 2011 lovely friends!I'll be away for a whlie!Vacations!Yeyyy

Wish you all a Happy New Year!
And what beauty treats did you get just before 2012?

Comments

  1. First of all, I wish you have a lovely time on your vacations! We all need it, that's for sure!

    I haven't heard of this powder before, I'd love to read a review on it. Looove the Revlon lipstick!!! I have a pair of these exfoliating gloves by TBS, let's just say that they've saved me a lot of money from buying body scrubs! hehe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cbsg5861
    thank you hunni!!you too!!have a lovely time!and those gloves are Amazing!!xoxoxo

    Lady-Pa
    thanks!!!:D

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have the most perfect lips ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tali
    thank you doll mou!!!:D you are so sweet!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i'll be waiting for a review on the la roche posay powder.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. evi
    you too hunni!!soon a review!:D

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the revlon lipstick. i really envy girl that can pull off red lipsticks, so sexy and classy :)
    kisses Irene have a nice New Years Eve honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Καταρχας Χρονια Πολλααα!!Να'σαι παντα καλα, ευτυχισμενη κ να μοιραζεσαι μαζι μα ο,τι beauty ιδεα εχεις;-)
    Τι γλυκα που ειναι τα γαντακια!!!Ειναι για απολεπιση σωματος στο ντουζ ετσι??
    Τα κραγιονακια τα revlon θελω πολυ καιρο να τα δοκιμασω αλλα ειχα δει τιμη(για να ειμαι ειληκρινης δε θυμαμαι ποσο) κ με ειχαν πιασει οι τσιγκουνιες μου:-Ρ Αλλα τωρα που το βλεπω..Τελειο χρωμα!!
    Περιμενω κ review για την πουδρα γιατι ψαχνω μια καλη..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Revlon lipstick,have never heard of that powder before. Great post x

    U have a wonderful blog,am a new follower
    http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. χρόνια πολλά και εύχομαι τύχη και υγεία!!!εγώ με την πούδρα αυτή δεν έμεινα ικανοποιημένη..ένιωθα οτι έλιωνε κατά κάποιο τρόπο στο πρόσωπό μου...το κραγιόν θέλω και εγώ να το δοκιμάσω!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice red colour! i am looking for something red, that won't be too much for me! i don't like shiny red! this may be my new purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything you got, especially the lipstick! I just recently got my first red lipstick (also from Revlon, love it) and I'm hooked! Will have to try this one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely products dead and i hope you had a lovely time, but i don't really think the lipstick is a dupe for mac's ruby woo? i mean i got it in the holidays and it's more vibrant, more like a fire red, whereas the lipstick here goes more on the 'bricky' side. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts