Orly Rococo A Go Go And Winter Nail Polishes!!

I checked the new Orly collcetion Mineral Fx and I have to admit that all the new ones are so interesting and holiday nail colours.I mostly like Orly nail polishes for their good quality application and their small precise brush.Some people like the big brush,but I like the small.

So meet the Orly Rococo A go go from the Mineral Fx collection.Didnt have something similar in my nail polishes collection,which apparently are starting to overflow..


I mostly got it for the holidays and already loving it!I love the gold and purple reflections it has ,and how it changes in different lighting!!
Great application and it looks gorgeous even with one coat!!

And some other nail polishes that I search and wear mostly this winter,and I will keep on wearing them are..
The Reds..
1.Korres Deep Red,2.Essie Sole Mate,3.China Glaze Long Kiss,4.China Glaze Drastic,5.Avon Whicked,6.China Glaze Trophy Wife

The Blues..
7.Avon Blue Flare,8.Barry M Indigo,9.Essie bobbing for baubles,10.Essie school of hard rocks

And the Random..
11.Essie Little Brown Dress,12.OPI you don't know jacques,13.Orly Charged Up,14.OPI Suzi takes the wheel.

Have you tried any Orly from the new Minreal Fx collection?And what nail polishes do you love for winter?

Comments

  1. what a beautiful collection! i realy like the new essie bobbing for baubles although i'm not so into blue nail polishes or blue in general (in eyeshadows, eye pencils etc.) but this looks so interesting and a bit "classy", if i could say so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Orly nail polish looks amazing. Just amazing. I think I saw them in Hondos Center tucked in a corner, must have a closer look at them! Oh and don't get me started on Essie's Little brown dress, I still haven't got over its gorgeousness!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. China Glaze Drastic is wonderful! Orly Charged Up looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your picks and especially love China Glaze's "trophy wife".

    thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. following back (YTBlushingBasics). xo

    Blushing Basics

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful raisin color. The little glitters give it extra dazzle.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks dolls for your lovely comments!!The fact is that I just can't stop starring at my nails :D
    Glad you liked the post aka nail polishes!
    kisses!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Orly nail polishes! one of my fave nail polish brands and that colour is soooo pretty!



    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts