Easter Gifts | H&M Clean Spirit Body Products



A while ago I had the opportunity to win the Easter Mystic Beauty Box Elena's Finds. Pretty excited already, I received a beautiful spring and colorful box with beauty products (what joy!

Since I hadn't tried before) of H&M. Although I still haven't tried the H&M blush Spring Flower* which really screams spring and soon you will see on my blog, I have already added in my daily bodycare routine the Clean Spirit Body Scrub* and Clean Spirit Body Butter*.
The Clean Spirit Body Scrub in a clear plastic jar with a lid in pastel tones, has an exotic and highly sensual fragrance having as base woody and floral notes that drift you. I found it a wonderful exfoliant with rich creamy texture and micrograins that are in the appropriate size for a sufficient exfoliation. It also provides moisture since in its ingredients you will find Mineral oil that is known for its moisturizing properties, while that you need a little amount is another bonus.
The Clean Spirit Body Butter captivated me with its packaging in the handy tube and the beautiful pastel motif while the silver secure closure fascinated me. Its aroma moves at the same wavelength with the body scrub but with a more subtle up to a slight presence. Its composition is quite rich, glides beautifully onto the skin, absorbed relatively quickly while moisturizes wonderfully. After all in the ingredients you will find shea butter and sweet almond oil which give beautiful healthy skin, moisturize immediately and deeply hydrate. Therefore don't wonder why you feel your skin so velvety soft...

*Την Ελληνική εκδοχή θα τη βρείτε
 στο blog elena's finds.....
Σ'ευχαριστω πολύ Ελενα για τα δωράκια!
*these products were gifted for more
 read my Discalimer page.


Have you tried skincare products from the H&M??

Comments

  1. aaaaaa eprepe na kaneis swatch kai sto rouz!!!!!!!
    omorfo fainetai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look amazing and they're packaged so beautifuly! Lucky girl. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice Beauty Products having good quality.According to me it is a good product having efficient output.my mom is really happy to use this cooker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts