Korres Nail Colour in Vert Amande

Korres launched some new nail colours for Spring-Summer which are Limited Edition.Unique colours all of them,from light grey to Sky blue,I must say!The first that caught my eye is 92 Vert Amande.
And yes maybe in make up I'm more of a natural looking style girl but when it comes to nail polishes I can try anything!! Vert Amande has a gorgeous hmmm how can I describe it...I think the right word is bubblegum colour.It did remind this,what can I say!!

Murch and oligoelements nail colour with provitamin B5 that nourishes nail deep,sounds good!Application was easy and it dried pretty fast!


Lovely summery nail colour in French they call it Vert Amande but in English Green Almond!

What do you think about the new Korres limited Edition nail colours?And do you like Vert Amande?

Comments

  1. Καλέεεε χθες το κόζαρα στο φαρμακείο και σκεφτόμουν ότι κάτσε να καλοκαιριάσει λιγάκι και θα βάψω τα νύχια μου τέτοιο χρώμα...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwww entupwsiako xrwma!!! de kserw an to tolmousa, alla sigoura tha to thavmaza ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Υπεροχο!!!
    Θα πρεπει να το παρω αυτο!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uwaaaa, einai apisteuto to xroma kai sou paei teleia, pou to 3etruposes? Edo den ta exoun ferei akoma kai 8a skaso apo tin anamoni XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τέλειο! Ο ανηψούλης (σχεδόν 4ετών) μου λέει ότι τα χρώματα στα νύχια μου (κόκκινα, ροζ κτλ) δεν του αρέσουν, γιατί είναι κοριτσίστικα. Μου έδωσε οδηγίες να τα κάνω γαλάζια ή μπλε. Νομίζω ότι μόλις βρήκα το ιδανικό χρώμα. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O wow such a beautiful blue. Totally love it.

    Hope you can follow me back:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely color for summer! *gasp* didn't know korres has nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I didn't know they made polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Πήγα και εγώ σήμερα να τα πάρω και δεν τα έχουν φέρει ακόμα...γκρρρ τέλειο καλοκαιρινό χρώμα με ένα άσπρο μακρύ φόρεμα και χρυσά βραχιόλια!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, totally spring-ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why are you doing this to me? Why? It looks gorgeous and I neeeed to stop myself from going to the pharmacy tomorrow morning and picking it up...!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *_* love this color!!!! I don't think it's a very common shade...but it looks sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Τέλειο χρωματάκι!! Μάλλον θα πάω μια βόλτα από το φαρμακείο...

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love loooove the color !!! (:

    xx, nati&tany

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this on you, amazing colour for summer!!!! ;)
    I need to make a Korres list I think!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love it!! Too bad they dont sell Korres in Romania anymore. But still I will travel to Greece some time soon and Ill make my stock.

    ReplyDelete
  18. so pretty! im loving pastels and bright colors this season!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts