Make My Day(Pink):Essie Knockout Pout

I'm sure most of you know this nail polish from Essie,but since it's almost summer and although the new pastel trend suits me and I like it..I can't resist in hot pink. This nail polish is a hot neon pink one that only by looking it,it makes my day-mood!

Perfect for summer and I'm sure it suits on every skin tone.It'll look amazing on toes too,don't you think?Plus the application is not yucky and dries fast as most of Essie nail polishes do!
If don't own Essie Knockout Pout already and you just like me "heart" pretty pink nails ,don't forget to check this one!

Which one is your favourite Pink nail polish for summer?

Comments

  1. This looks gorgeous, I love a good pink :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is sooo pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color, my current fav is Revlon cloud

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπεροχο χρωμα!! Απο αυτα που σου φτιαχνουν τη διαθεση;-) Και συμφωνω με τη smugnificent ειναι τελειο και για πεντικιουρ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous color! Gonna have to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an amazing colour!!!definitely on my wish-list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect pink shade for summer toes... Thanks will try this one out this summer!!!Check out the last post on my bedroom. Will be thrilled to see your comments.
    Luv,
    http://www.beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. υπέροχο χρωματάκι!! σε ανεβάζει αμέσως και μόνο που το βλέπεις!!! αχ... άντε καλό καλοκαίρι!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. αα ναι καλο καλοκαιρι να χουμε!!!

      xxx

      Delete
  9. WOw, absolutely stunning, I love it! I agree with their usual awful application... and the brush, ARGH! Awful for the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!some are hits and some aren't..that so usual with Essie

      xxx

      Delete
  10. Αχ είναι πολύ γλυκούλι χρώμα :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that colour! You know, baby pink was probably the last colour you'd see me wear on my nails- up until now! I'm really tempted to give it a go this time of year ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Υπέροχο χρώμα νυχιών για την άνοιξη και το καλοκαίρι!
    Έχεις και ωραία βάση νυχιών!!!
    Φιλιά!!!

    http://beautystr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been planning on getting a pink for summer and this one looks perfect...I'm going to see if I can find it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS pink!! suits u!

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts