Various Mascara Review (L'Oreal ,Cargo ,Mineralissima)

Mascara is the make up product that boosts your eye ,regardless the eye make up you have create. I use three right now and from them, I have one favourite.I'll get to that point soon.

I use L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara,Mineralissima Excellength mascara with natural ingredients and Cargo Blu-Ray XD extreme definition.

L'Oreal Voluminous is a well known mascara for giving big ,thick lashes.I had the Original and wanted to try the Waterproof also.The difference between them is that the Waterproof doesn't smudge and hold the curl on lashes much longer.I always get with this one long,thick,dramatic lashes with two coats.
Mineralissima Excelength mascara on the other hand doesn't give me dramatic lashes,but I like the fact that it has only natural ingredients in it.So no irritations and perfect for contact-lens wearers like me.It's a nice everyday mascara and the fact that it has olive oil in it that nourishes lashes gives this one a point.If you want to check out this mascara then you can here .
And last Cargo Blu-Ray mascara extreme definition gives the definition you want,that's sure.No clumping at all.The lashes look longer but not as thicker as I'd want too.Plus you have to be patient with the brush in this mascara.
And as from all the years using mascaras almost everyday since I was at highschool the only tip I can give is that you have to be patient and slow when you put your mascara.Give it as much coats as you can... Swatches below and you can decide which one is the best!As for me ...my favourite as said in the beggining is L'Oreal Voluminous.Surprise?
Have you tried any of these?Which one do you currently use?

Comments

  1. The Loreal Voluminous would be my favorite on you also! I use this interchangeably with the Maybelline Falsies mascara. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Maybelline mascaras too doll!Thanks for the comment!kisses!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. i love the l'oreal one! i use the carbon black one though. its a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'oreal voluminous is my long time fave too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Όλες τέλειες είναι αν και κλικ μου έκανε η Cargo γιατί τις έδειχνε πιο πυκνές!
    Εγώ πήρα την Voluminous Million lashes και έμεινα, πραγματικά είχε υπέροχο αποτέλεσμα! Το κακό όταν έχω 2-3 όμως, είναι ότι παραμελώ τις πιο παλιές και στο τέλος ξηραίνουν. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. απλα θελει λιγο παραπανω δουλεια με αυτο το βουρτσακι;)

      xxx

      Delete
  5. L'oreal Voluminous is old fav of mine , it looks great on your lashes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm going against the grain here, but I can't stand L'oreal voluminous. It just doesn't work for me and is way too clumpy. My favorite drugstore mascara is Maybelline full n' soft. I think the cargo mascara looks best on you. Your lashes look thick, but not clumpy :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww can't find full and soft here!!Have to check about this one!Thanks doll!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Έχω χρησιμοποιήσει την Voluminous. Είμαι αρκετά ικανοποιημένη!

    http://beautystr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ουάου όντως η Volum -τετοια τα σπάει!! Δεν την εχω δοκιμάσει ακόμα...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always on the hunt for great mascaras, and this review is so helpful...just look at your lashes with the L'Oreal! Wow! I was just thinking about you the other day, and it was so lovely to have such a sweet comment from you today, thank you! That was a peek inside my closet, but of my packing, as I go through to see what to give to friends, donate, sell and keep! :) You are looking as beautiful as ever! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually like how the Cargo mascara "multiplied" your lashes! But I see your point, the volume and length of Voluminous is unbeatable ;) Great review, hun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts