March Favorites 2012

A big thank you to all my new and old followers for reading and following my blog!!March was a bit of a hectic month for me full of health and family issues(thanks God is gone!!)and without me posting as much as I'd love too!But thank you sooo much for being friends and here!

And still the month's favorites post is one of my favorite subjects..
Dior Forever Skin foundation,Purchasing lace tops,Mac Soft and Gantle MSF needed more glow this month than ever I think!, Too Faced Natural eye palette Heaven-Velvet Revolver-Sexpresso used more!!

Erre Due Forever gloss(it doesnt have a name ,but it's gorgeous!!wearring it on it's own) ,receiving Garnier Ultra Lift serum+cream as a gift ,marble nails!!

Have all a Happy Easter and stay tuned for surprises soon!!

Comments

  1. marble nails???oh my god you did them perfectly!i totally messed them up when i tried it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi irene,nice pieces!i also want this mac msf,i heard so much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful March favorites! I want to try Erre Due lipglosses too. Loving your nails. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your marble nails are gorgeous, how did you do them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watched a tutorial from yt!Easy just using water sweetheart!Kisses!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try a Dior foundation but their color selection is lacking a bit. Love your favorites! I need to break out my Too Faced Palette soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are my favorites too! :) keep on blogging doll. love it here :)

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teleia ta nyxia!!! Perastika sas..oloi pername tetoies periodous giauto katalavainoume!!! Den peirazei pou den egrafes, emeis edw eimaste k perimenoume tis kainouries sou anartseis!!

    Kalh Anastash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome marble nails. So pretty (:

    http://ujawa4ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Irene, it's been while since I visited your blog. Just wanted to say hello and I hope you're having a better week.

    Great favorites, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hun!!Thank you so much!Have a great week too!!!

      xxxxx

      Delete
  10. Hey girl, happy Easter! I hope you and your family are doing great!
    I think you should really do a tut on the swirled nail design, it looks veeery very interesting ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts