June Favorites

Can you believe that June is almost ending?
Ohh no I cant and being super busy didnt realise how fast it's almost gone..
That's why I wanted to share my favorites this month..and yep it wasnt too hot ,except the last week so I could easily pull off make up without looking overload for summer time.
Still loving and using as a highlighter Mac Shell and Mac Well Dressed blush..
Redisover Korres Bronze Brown eyeshadow and Wet n Wild Kitten ColorIcon...when I tend to use purple(not many times this month I must admit)!

I think that more orange ,redish blushes faltter my skin tone lately so much so I was using and loving both Korres Zea Mays Orange blush and Top Shop Neon Rose cream blush..btw the texture of the last one is amazing!!no kidding
Let me include also a swatch in day light and this is only one dab ,so you can see how pigmented this cream blush is!!I'm amazed and the redish-orange-pink shade it has makes me look so fresh..gorgeous!!
Now I 'm into more sparkle shiny lipglosses lately and my two favorites this month was Flormar Lipglass in 10 and Revlon in Shine that Pink

Also still loving so much The Body Shop Face Brozing Gel ,though its stain power its not a huge one you can tell but I cant resist at the smell of this one

And last Korres Multivitamin Compact Powder in MVP2 without exaggerating is working wonderfully on my skin,with no break outs and giving a flawless finish to my face,with this one you wont have the mask issues even if you overload your face with it!

Too many favorites??I tried to minimize them a little bit...believe me

Tell me your June Favorites!!And have you tried these?I'd love to know

Comments

  1. I have to say, June went by quite well with just a few melting hot days! I love your June favourites, especially the purple eye shadow! Such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Top Shop Neon Rose looks gorgeous! I've never had the chance to try out anything from the Top Shop Cosmetics line, but I think this blush will be my first! =)Thanks for the awesome swatches!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I have a hard time keeping my monthly favourites to a mere 5-6!

    They all look so lovely! Especially the Topshop blush, I only wish the H&M makeup line was cool like that :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Topshop cream blushes. I have the one in 'Flush' and it's definitely a favourite of mine. I'll have to get Neon Rose sometime too!

    Heather
    Heather Does Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. that topshop blush looks amazing i need to definatley pick that up now! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i want neon rose, my topshop dont sell makeup sadly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful favorites!! top shop neon rose is def a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want the Korres Bronze Brown eyeshadow! I really want to try their shadows

    ReplyDelete
  9. The TopShop rose blush looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drooling over Korres Orange, Top Shop Neon Rose and MAC Pearl...all so gorgeous! I haven't tried any of them though...not yet! :) I'm trying to put together my June favorites post as I type this comment :) To name a few, I've been loving Laura Geller blush in Honey Dipped, Maybelline Lipstick in Pink Please and a few colors from Too Faced Natural Eye palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful swatches! Love your faves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Topshop neon rose looks amazing! gonna pick it up when I go back to the UK! thanks for you the beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love Shell cream colour base from time to time =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. THAT TOP SHOP BLUSH! Love!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  15. the cream blush looks gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. top shop neon rose looks amazing. going to start a petition to get topshop in australia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the shade of the Top Shop blush!!! The neon lipstick look lovely too. We don' t have top shop in Asturias, the only one we've got in Spain is at Barcelona.
    I love tge shades you use for lips ;).
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! that top shop blush looks amazing!!!! I need that in my life right now!!! Great picks for June Irene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Korres lipblams..I've never used the shadows/blushers bt after seeing this post I'll have 2 try them out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the topshop blush. You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all of the luck in the world (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Latreyw ta monthly favorites!
    Pragmatika ola fainontai toooso teleia stis photos..
    Auto to blush apo Top Shop fainetai apla yperoxo,eidika gia kalokairaki..
    Ax...nai,perase o mhnas,mpam-mpam!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely favourites hon! now i really want to try out the Korres powder! You've got me hooked! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I'm in love with Top Shop Neon Rose cream blush, it looks amazing! Have a nice month hun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You always have great monthly favourites girl and you always leave me curious about one or two items each and every time!!!
    Argh, I must get started with my Korres eyeshadow collection, I'm thinking Bronze Brown should be number one!!! ;)
    Great swatches too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts