Zante-Zakynthos Weekend(no make up;)

Aww,yes I had a trip at Zakynthos last weekend and it was amazing ,though it didn't last much I enjoyed every minute at this fabulous island!!The sea..you just wanted to drink it in a glass of water,so calm and so clean!Never been there before and since it was a mini escape opportunity for me and hubby we loved it!! On our way there hubby took a picture on the boat;)
And when we arrived we visited Cameo Beach Bar and loved it there!! You have to cross the bridge to go there,so graphically. And what crisis really??I was amazed from the amount of foreign tourists!I think me and hubby were the only ones speaking Greek.. (this picture via Google)

A place that everyone should visit for some dreamy vacation!!

Comments

  1. Wow, that place looks amazing! So beautiful, I really want to visit Greece one day! Glad you had a wonderful time, it's always nice to have a wee break! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ωραίες εικόνες...

    ReplyDelete
  3. και οτι σκεφτομουν αυτες τις μερες οτι εχει καιρο να ποσταρεις. ολως παραδοξως δεν ειχα δει την προηογυμενη αναρτηση! :)
    τι μαγευτικο μερος ειναι αυτο??? πανεμορφο!

    καλο καλοκαιρι να εχεις!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice place :))

    do u wanna follow each other??

    CAROL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came back yesterday from zakynthos, it was lovely but full of tourists.. I was a tourist also, ofc;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think someone needs to create a nail polish collection for each shade of blue in your pics. It would be amazing!!!!!!!! I see at least 12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Αχ τι ωραιες φωτο!!Η Ελλάδα με τις ομορφίες της!!Με ξεσήκωσες για διακοπές..και no make up days χαλαρή στην παραλία!!!εγω λέω να πάω Νάξο!!αντε εύχομαι σύντομα να κάνω post και γω τέτοιες τέλειες φωτος!
    BTW δείχνεις τέλεια και τόσο χαλαρή..ζηλεύωωωω
    Φιλάκια
    Μαρία

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to go there someday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had an amazimg time! I love your pictures :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  10. που είσαι καλέ τόσο καιρό? αν κάνεις ακόμη διακοπές καλά να περνάς! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna visit! Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts