May Favorites

Aww I know ...I'm the worst blogger ever!Thanks for staying tuned girlies and friends!

And yes I actually found time to tell you about my May favorites or you may say the products I honestly used most. First from make up,this month was pretty simple for me,not much of it.

Kept things natural with a more coral blush..I love coral cheeks lately,what can I say!!
Bourjois 32 Ambre D'or,Maybelline Dream touch blush in peach (I think..don't remember),Peggy Sage Soleil D'Hiver:use this one as a blush and bronzer at the same time..amazing results!!
The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain 01 gifted from beloved Lipstick Wardrobe and loving it,especially for cheeks!
Barry M  Dazzle Dust in Mushroom ..for some sparkle rarely though, but love this one!!
Swatches from all below
As for body I used so much of The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body lotion that I couldn't believe it myself that I actually loved the scent of sweet lemon..but still a lemon?!
Cocoa body butter gifted from my beloved The Gloss Goss and it's thick,gives so much moisture on skin,smells gorgeous...and remind me:Why we only find these in UK??
For a face cleanser needed a softer for my skin so Bare Minerals used all month and still having in tube,not much of foam(I need two pumps) but it's so gentle!
And for the end hair!Korres Red Vine sun protection since I'm going around the day,and want to keep it protected.I feel that this one is making my hair a little bit(and when I say a little bit ..I mean a little bit) heavy but yet protected..
Orzene Beer Shampoo from a Greek group company and oh my!!Why haven't I try this one before??Parabens free ,makes my hair shine with no feeling of dry ends and I also have volume!"Heart" this one!If you want to read about Orzene shampoo you can do so here.

Will you tell me about your May Favorites??

Comments

  1. Το Lip and Cheek Stain των Body Shop το αγαπώ!!! Πολύ ωραία όλα :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet lemon lotion too!! It makes me want to eat my arm. First I didnt like it I preferred Mango smells but now I like lemons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favorites! I love cheek products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Korres protection spray too and it's great adore most of those products and the Body Shop sweet lemon butter is great too :)
    Beauty Fiends blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm that TBS lotion must smell heavenly but... a beer shampoo? Interesting, never heard of this before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Maybelline blush looks really really pretty! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. Ayto to blush/bronzer ths Peggy Sage to exw dei kai fainetai endiaferon...!Exeis to soft and gentle ths MAC na mou peis ean sygkrinetai h oxi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. den exoun kapoia sxesh ..to Peggy Sage einai rouz se pio mpronze apoxrwsh enw to Soft and gente einai fwteino highlighter;)

      filia koukla!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  8. kalo mhna!polu omorfa ta proionta!

    sophie xx

    http://blogstylethings.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Καλο καλοκαιρι:-))
    Πολυ ωραιες επιλογες!! Νομιζω το The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain μετα απο οοολα οσα εχω ακουσει εχει ερθει η ωρα να το δοκιμασω κ εγω..
    Επισης η κρεμα σωματος με το λεμονι ειναι θεικη!!!

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ain't the Lip&Cheek Stain amazing, especially during spring/summer? Also, the Sweet Lemon scent... OMG! I tried a sample of the body butter and it was so good, it will probably be my next purchase!

    Love your favourites hun, I hope you're doing well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. κι εγω λατρευω το ρουζ της Bourjois. Πραγματικα ομορφο.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina recently posted.. My hair care routine!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, ειμαι αδικαιολογητη, you know why.
    Μιλαμε συντομα, keep the spirits hiiiiiighhhhh!!!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great faves list!!! :). xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts