Chanel Various Products

Recently I was lucky enough to have my gifts from my beloved cousin,and those gifts were Chanel!Ohhh yes first time for me trying Chanel as I 'm more of a Mac girl to the price.But every gift is wellcome,right?

So first Chanel Lumiere Base is going to be I think a savior for "Greece summer",hot,humidity and evrything else included..I have tested on my skin to see how this one feels like but it needs more testing to have it's own review.all I can say for now is that it feels good on skin,non greasy and leaves a dewy finish.

Chanel Liquid Eyeshadow in 50,bronze gold have never searched for those before,but come on the colour it gives is amazing and the lasting power,dries very quickly..I'm speachless for a liquid one!

Swatches in direct sunlight ,along with the lipstick that's following.. And talking about the lipstick ,this one is Chanel Rouge A Levres lipstick Infrarouge in 23 Satine*.And yes it has a silky satin finish!On lips it feels so moisturizing and soft,so far I think I'm going to enjoy this pink a lot this summer! Swatches of this one also in direct sunlight. Have you tried any of those?What do you think of Chanel make up?

*Lipstick wss given as a new unopened demonstration one,
but still the same one lipstick.. ;)

Comments

  1. wow poly orea pragmata

    makari na eixa kai ego auto to lipstick

    piran ena kainorgia forema apo to asos kai thethela na ksero tin gnomi sou


    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chanel lipsticks and this shade is stunning!

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous lipstick, it looks really lovely on your lips too!
    That gold looks lovely too!

    Kitty xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shad of the liquid eyeshadow seems very beautiful. I am waiting for your review on the Lumiere base. I hope you will enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Αχ Chanel,Chanel,Chanel.....!!Λατρεμενη!Το κραγιον ειναι υπεροχο!
    Μεγια ολα :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kai ta 3 proionta einai katapliktika! thelw polu n dokimasw tn seira ka8arismou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love Chanel! A glossimer is on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky girl, what a nice cousin you have!!! :) I love that lipstick on you, I think colors like this look fabulous against your skin tone - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wohaa, your cousin rocks!!! Do let us know how you get on with the makeup base. The lipstick, uh-mazing! I've grown a deep respect towards Chanel makeup lately, the two products I've tried so far have hit HG quality!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick looks gorgeous on you! I love the gold shadow too - it looks like it will really brighten up your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!
    Well Be Coming to the blog!
    Blogs I like to interact with other countries to learn about new products and new people.
    Do not mind my English .. Using the translator.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. that liquid eyeshadow color is stunning! wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts