Look with Barry M Punky Pink Lip Paint!!

Do you think that Pink lips are only for Summer?I don't think so..
I can pull off bold bright lips better in Autumn-Winter when my skin is more pale..

The Barry M Punky Pink lip paint is one my favorites mostly because it has a great moisturizing texture and a birght dark pink,almost fuchsia colour!!
So I kept the rest of my make up natural ,only because I wanted to emphasize on bright lips make up day.
Face:Revlon Photo Ready Foundation,Mineralissima Chiffon finish powder,Dior Amber Diamond.Cargo Blue-Ray Blush Peach and Bronzer

Eyes:Too Faced Naked palette all the shades from Day,Mac Handwritten e/s,L'oreal Voluminous mascara,Maybelline Drama Gel eyeliner in black,Mac Select concealer

Lips:Barry M 145 Punky Pink lip Paint 145

Nails:Barry M Indigo a fall favourite nail polish I must add!!

I think that this lip paint will go on with every skin tone..
And I really have to get myself more of these lip paints!!

Have you tried Punky Pink?What do you think about bright lips for winter?

Comments

  1. You're killing me wiht all these gorgeous pink lipsticks! They are such a weakness of mine! LOL. You look gorgeous hun, I'll have to keep an eye out for this colour.

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty color and it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! so amazing!
    And you look so wonderful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks AMAZING on you! You look very beautiful here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very similar to a Revlon color I have been crazy about lately. I do agree that the paler skin in fall makes it pop even more! I love it!

    And it has been a while since I have been able to pop on over due to a lot of traveling, but your hair is looking GORGEOUS these days! I LOVE the bangs and the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look stunning with pink lips! I believe this shade is perfect for all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a time last year wear i used to wear this color (lancome's version of it) everyday !! It looks fabulous on brunettes !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's soooo pretty and vivid! i love this shade

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so beautiful on you, I really want to try it but just not sure it would suit me xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous love! you make fuschia lipstick during autumn look soso chic!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This bright pink looks amazing on you! I'm honestly a bit scared to try anything too bright on my lips (even red lipstick scares me!) I guess its because i usually do a 'bold' eye and am afraid I'll look overdone with a bright lipstick on too. But maybe this winter I'll try toning down my eyes and go with a bright lip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These colours look fab on you!!!
    Btw love the wavy hair!!! ;)

    Ps thx again for the wishes on fb and twitter!!! Lots of love doll!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts