Look With Gosh Multicolour Blush

I'm loving a blush recently which was a gift..
At first it seemed to me so dark for a blush ,but I was wrong,it gives a great pink frosty colour on cheeks and definitely a glow for a night out!
So this is my Friday make up wearing the Gosh multicolour blush ,which I tweeted also recently..
Face:Revlon Photo Ready foundation,Mineralissima Shiffon Finish ,Dior Amber Diamond,Gosh Multicolour blush,Cargo bronzer

Eyes: WetnWild Sweet as Candy palette(all three eyeshadows),Maybelline Drama gel eyeliner,Mac Select concealer, L'oreal Voluminous mascara original

Lips:WetnWild mega last lipstick in Mauve outta here (907C)
this one lasts all day on my lips by the way..and believe me no lipstick remains after 2 hours on me,feels a little bit dry though..

When you look Gosh multicolour blush, you think it's going to give you a more peach dark brown blush colour..
But all the colours blended together give a frosty pink-peach blush that can be wear definitely for a night out!It gives a nice glow on cheeks and it builds-blends so easily..
And the pigmentation great,have no complains!!

Swatches in different lighting below
Find myself reaching for this one a lot lately..love the colour it gives on my cheeks,thanks Tali:)

Have you try Gosh products?What do you think about Multicolour blush?

Comments

  1. wow! The blush is absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lip color and it looks a lot like NYX Paris. And the blush is beautiful. You look gorgeous hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blush looks so pretty :)
    Δεν εχω δοκιμασει ακομη τπτ απο αυτη την μαρκα..
    Λατρευω αυτο το κραγιον πραγματικα κ εσυ εισαι μια κουκλα!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love that colour lipstick, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you say, this gorgeous pink frost colour is so unexpected judging from the colours of the pan! I wouldn't give it a second look if I saw it in the stores, and that clearly shows that one shouldn't be quick to form opinions about a product... Nice find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty look on you

    Raspcherry x

    www.raspcherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blush looks amazing hun, really gives a beautiful glow to your cheeks. And that lipstick, oh my, it's to die for!

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. υπέροχο και το μακιγιάζ σου και το blush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Το έχεις φορέσει πολύ ομορφα! Δεν έχει τύχει να χρησιμοποιήσω ποτέ τα προϊόντα αυτά, αλλά πολύχρωμο ρουζ είχα πάρει μία φορά. Ήταν Body Shop που λειτουργούσε και σαν bronzer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously need that WetnWild lipstick in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look of the day! I am IN LOVE with the wetnwild lipsticks...in fact I just grabbed another one yesterday while i was shopping. 902C is my everyday go-to lipstick!...the matte finish is a bit drying but lasts so long. I'm also using that same WnW palette all the time...good everyday colours that are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your eye makeup! It's amazingly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look on you! Your lipstick looks just like MAC's Up the Amp!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! That blush looks so pretty!
    I loved the lip color and the eye make up, very classy and pretty.
    Kisses Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this look on you !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that blusher it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! you looks so pretty!
    I like this blus on you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. that blush looks great!! You look pretty

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The blush and lipstick are gorgeous *__*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have to say that it's the lipstick that catches my attention!!! Looks gorgeous on you sweetie!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What beautiful lip color and blush combo. I love it, sadly Gosh products aren't sold in the US. :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blush and nice look too!!! Good morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your makeup looks amazing! You are so beautiful!

    Just started following your blog, look forward to future posts!

    XO

    http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/InstinctofStyle

    ReplyDelete
  24. μου αρέσει πολύ αυτό το μακιγιάζ..το κραγιόν σου πάει πολύ..θα ήθελα κάποια στιγμή να χρησιμοποιήσω τα προ'ι'όντα που προτίνεις..thanx for sharing!!<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts