Shopping Sneak Peek

I did some purchases during the last week.Expect all the things I'm purchasing to organize my house for catching up winter ,clothes and closets and leave no clutter around,I purchased some fashion and beauty items!!
So are you ready??

I purchased a new dark grey bag for winter and haven't used it yet.But I just love the leather huge flower it has.Not a leather one ,but it feels like one..

A white dress with a brown belt.I love white for winter too..most propably I will do an outfit with this one ,cause it doesnt say much there..

Another scarf with grey,black ,purple pattern..didn't need another one but when I saw it I had to grab it!!

Greek Marrie Claire for October has a good offer.A full bottle of The Body Shop Shea body butter(half price by the way).And don't you think that Anne Hathaway is just plain gorgeous??
Two express Masks from Apivita,I use them time to time,and have try most of them.Recently I used with the Carrot,and it's amazing!!This one is a nourishing and regenerating ,it smells gorgeous and is doing a fabulous job.I will try soon pomegranate and inform you about it:)

Milani Bing Cherry lipstick,its dark and it's bold so this one I'm going to pull it off with a total natural almost nude make up.I don't think there's another way to wear it..
Swatches are:
1.Mac Viva Glam Cindy 2.Avon Red 2000 3.Korres Wine Red 4.Milani Bing Cherry.

And last but not least OPI Suzi takes the wheel!!Yes it's grey and yes it's a kinda depressing colour.I think it's nice for winter if you bling it a little bit and definitely this one needs an outfit to combine!!
There you go Suzi!!I used a bling nail polish on my ring finger,and it feels already better!

What did you get last week??

Comments

  1. I love the lipstick and nail polish colors.
    The bag is so pretty!!
    Kisses Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love shopping posts :D
    did some shopping the last days too, cant wait to blog it


    xoxo


    Lady-Pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul! I did some shopping at H&M today and got a new bag, I'm so excited! Whoever said shopping isn't therapeutic is a snob. Period!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul love!
    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm that body butter looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Milani Bing Lipstick is gorgeous!x

    www.mayasvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shopping! I like the mani with the glitter on the ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautifull Lipsticks!
    xoxo

    uandmelovemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi takes the wheel looks just lovely on your nails, and the combo you did is really cute!!!

    Cute stuff doll!!!

    And ofc I got the mag (sadly couldn't find the Madamme Figaro with the Erre Due blush, so got this instead), but I have the lemon scented one!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts