Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Mango Diamonds

Believe it or not as checking my lipsticks collection I realised that I have a very few shimmery lipsticks.I don't know why but I'm more of a matte lipstick person.
But since it's nice to always try something different I grabbed myself the Maybelline high shine lipstick in Mango Diamonds.I prefer to start testing something from a drugstore first ,and then see how this is going to work.
The coral-orange colour of this lipstick is what draw my attention..
Swatches are:
1. Mac Jazzed, 2. Maybelline Mango Diamonds 3. Mac Vegas Volt

But on my lips it's more of a coral-peach due to my natural pink lips.I must admit that I loved the texture of this one really easy to apply,and since I had a long time to purchase a Maybelline lipstick-wasn't satisfied in the past-the quality of their lipsticks has changed to the best!!
Even the package is better..

It has a glossy finish,it feels moisturizing on lips and definitely you get the high shine!!Shimmery particles can be seen in a closer look.Smells fruity!!

If you love high shine glossy finish lipsticks,try out the new Maybelline line.I'm surely going to check some pinks too!!

But if you are into longstay matte lipsticks this is not for you.As you are not going to get the longstay result.

Have you try any of the Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks??What do you think??

Comments

  1. And I always thought shimmery lipsticks belong to the 80's, wrong again! I'm impressed with the lip swatch, it looks amazing! Really, it's like a revelation to me cause up until now I had completely banned shimmery lipsticks from my collection... I guess the new colours have nothing to do with those dated and hidius violet lipsticks with loads of silver shimmer, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tonia fashion tour
    my next will be pink too!!:))thanks hun!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cbsg5861
    I know I am impressed too!!The texture has dramatically changed!Thanks God!!lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour :)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty! Definitely my kind of colour. One of my fave lippies is a Maybelline one. It's the colour sensational in Coral Crush. Such a pretty colour, it's not a glossy one so it lasts a bit longer too.

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah
    Have to check for the Coral crush hun!!thanks!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color is so pretty!!!! i'm not a fan of "glittery" lipsticks but this one looks great on your lips.... I'll look for it the next time I go to a drusgtore with Maybelline stuff ;)
    thanks for sharing Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estefania
    Thank you sweetheart!I like it a lot!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the lipstick looks beautiful :) i'm definitely checking it out next time im in HC! and it makes your lips look very sexy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this lipstick in a different color. I like the lipstick very much, but don't wear it often.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful lipstick! I'm trying to wear more lipsticks as well! Also bright ones... but I'm often too shy... xD
    This color is really nice because it's perfect for daily usage (:

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its almost like a colorful nude !! love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alexis the Honey B
    thanks doll!!!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. That range has a beautiful pink called 'pink me up!, I recommend it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gaelle- The Make up Fairy
    Thank you hunni!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so gorgeous! I really want to try one of these lipsticks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a beautiful colour on you! I like the packaging also, reminds me of the dior addict high shine lipsticks a little.
    Definitely will check these out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts