Korres Deep Red ...

I treated myself with another red nail polish from Korres since I love the formulation of these ,plus its a Greek company.I have light nail colours from Korres nail polishes ,but I wanted a deep bloody red.And this one the Korres Deep Red 57 worths every penny!!

Pays out the colour amazingly!First coat it looks light on nails ,but with the second coat you are good to go!I "heart" that it shines,with a great application and I think on light skin tones looks amazing.Looks nice on dark too..
And how am I saying that?Had it on my kitchen table and some girlfriends ,join me for coffee..well not only for coffee,when both of them looked the colour on my nails,grabbed the nailpolish and painted their own!
Both of them went to purchase it from the pharmacy after leaving my house...

That was fun:)

Have you tried Korres nail polishes?What do you think of Deep Red??

Comments

  1. I have the deep red from Korres and it is like you said AMAZING! If you are up to getting another from korres, try the base coat! amazing lasting power, and also it has less harsh chemicals so whatever nail polish you put on top, it does not matter as it acts like a shield between the nail color and the nail! ;)
    xx R. Filakiaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    http://rafoulig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely red. I haven't yet seen the Korres polishes but this has reminded me to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafaella
    I already own the top coat,thanks sugar now I'm going to get the base coat as well!!filia!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. τα αγαπημενα μου απο το καλοκαιρι! πλεον εχω ξεχασει κ τα essie κ τα opi. τελευταια φοραω το grey brown, μολις πηρα κ το dark red. το καλοκαιρι φορουσα συνεχεια το pomegranate. με βολεψε απιστευτα το βουρτσακι τους.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always found these bloody red nail polishes to be THE most appropriate winter nail colour! This one looks lovely on you and I have to get it myself!

    Also, how I'd love to just come to your house for coffee and chat about beauty stuff and men! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lush colour! I don't think i've ever come across any Korres varnishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color honey. Dar red, burgundy or whatever is totally "in" this winter ;)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cbsg5861
    I'd love too honey!!Can't wait for you to come!!kisses!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous on you! I did not realize Korres did nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful color. I'm a big fan of korres, but didn't realize they made nail colors. I'll have to check out the color selection :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. teleio to blog sou!!!!8eleis na akolou8hsoume h mia thn allh?egw se akolou8w hdh!!!!:)filiaaaa:)http://beautyverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous color!!!...i like Korres as much as i like Apivita...they're both perfect for me!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice red!! Very rich!! Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty color! So festive!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ετσι, να ενισχυουμε την...τοπικη οικονομια, τοσο σε στενοτερη οσο κ σε ευρυτερη εννοια!!! ;)
    Lovely shade hun!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thsi is type of colour which I absoloutely love :)

    thank you for sharing

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice color!
    I have watermelon and emerald =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts