Korres Bronze Brown Eyeshadow Review+Swastches

Hi babes!!!
Hope you all have a great November!!!..Christmas is more close!!Yayyyy!


I recently purchased another Korres eyeshsadow and as it seems a more of a natural colour one!
I dont know why but when I was looking at the counter and trying some eyeshadows it seems to me that I didnt own that kind of colour!!
And I was right!!



This one is in 31 Bronze Brown as Korres says and it looks quite dark at the first sight!!
But when I swatched the results wasnt excactly the same!!It appears more gold bronze in swatch and in eye look and I'm posting pictures and swatches below so that you can see what I'm talikng about!!


And I mean that the eyeshadow with the sticker has no connection I tell you!!

Texture:This one is pigmented and shimmery with a bronze more colour than a brown!!Its velevety and easy to blend and creates a lovely colour on the lid that in my opinion is one of the natural colour that suits to every eye!!!

Wearing it in the middle!!!

Overall:I love this eyesahdow and I find it so easy to compine it with so many other colours just for a natural everyday look!!More of me I guess!!!

But most consumers want to get the colour that they see in the pan not something lighter or darker!!And this eyeshadow is clearly lighter after application!!!
I want....at least!


Do you also want to have the the perfect connection between pan/swatch and eye makeup???

Comments

  1. really...it looks brown more than bronze but love the shade...lovely review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The countdown to Christmas is on! ;) This color is SO beautiful and looks lovely on you, especially with your gorgeous eye color!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing that you really like Korres too!
    I love bronze colors, they are my favorite for eyeshadows (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see what you mean, it does look more interesting in the pan!
    It does look pretty though nonetheless! ;)
    What eyeshadow did you use for the crease?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts