With Wild Rose Foundation Review+Swatches

You all know that I love Korres Ginger&Vitamins Foundation nevertheless I'm always searching for the perfect base/foundation to do my forward "creations"!!
If you can call them creations!

So I purchased a bottle of Korres Wild Rose Foundation cause I was lusting this one for quite a long time though the reviews on this particular foundation are controversial!


Since I'm satisfied from the Ginger&Vitamins one after almost 2 years of use ...it was time to try the other version Korres has!

I got the WRF2 and its perfect for my skin tone!
Korres claims that this one has wild rose extracts in it and High level Vitamin C demostrates significant repairing activity to fine lines and discolorations.So far so good!
A good reason to try it since its good for my skin.


Consistency:For a longlasting one is more liquid than the Revlon Color Stay but it works like Color Stay meaning you have to work it in parts.
It has SPF 20 another hit so I wont have to worry so much for harmful environmental factors.

Hit:Though its a medium to full coverage one ,you can build it in layers depending the coverage you need!
Its a longlasting one meaning 5-6 hours.
It has a brightening effect from the moment you put it on.

Miss:Only 6 shades.Hard to find your shade especially if you are too pale or too dark!And darker shades have orrange tones!
The bottle is like Revlon Color Stay and you dont have a pump.Plus you wont be able to see whats inside the bottle
(but I also have to emphasize to the fact that you dont have a great product loss due to its nice/liquid consistency).

Overall: I love it!!!!
And I love it not because it has Vitamins in it,not cause it has SPF 20 ,not cause it has a medium coverage...I love it cause of the radiant,flawless and brightening effect skin it gives to my tired and dull one!!
Wild Rose you got me!!
And yes I'll repurchase this one again..

Have you tried any Korres Foundations?And what do you think?

Comments

  1. Don't know it myself, but it sounds good! I love wild roses, mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I've been wanting to try a litres foundation for ages but I can't justify it as I have too many open bottles already x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try out one of Korres' foundations! It's so hard picking a color online though because their color blocks on the site are not helpful at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy using this foundation, i have used it regularly since last two months and i like that its quite light on skin and doesn't take ages to blend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολυ καλο το review σου!
    Θελω καιρο να δοκιμασω foundation απο Κορρε αλλα φοβαμαι μηπως δεν βρω την καταλληλη αποχρωση γιατι ειμαι αρκετα ασπρη..
    Φιλια!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the watermelon Tinted Moisturiser from Korres. Can't wait until my skin gets less sensitive and I can wear foundation and blusher again :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, your reviews are intoxicating... I made en Elf order because of your review on the blush&bronzer duo, now I'm seriously thinking of getting this foundation!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried it and love it!I think this foundation loves your skin and wants to make it look prettier.As all of the Korres products do!
    Mine run out some time ago, and got the watermelon tinted moisturiser, which is a great product as well!
    Filoures koukla!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use this foundation a lot, as well as the watermellon tinted moisturizer. I like both of them and they're great for everyday use, even thought they do not perform very well on my type of skin (oily). They don't last more than a couple of hours unfortunately. But I use them anyway because I don't want to wear heavy make up on a daily basis. I guess you have a normal or dry skin so this one is perfect for you! xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Καλή χρονιά!! Υγεία και ότι καλύτερο για σένα και την οικογένεια σου!!

    Μου αρέσουν τα Korres Foundations αρκετά! Καλή συνέχεια καλή μου!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't tried this one...!
    Should look for an appropriate shade though next time I 'm at the pharmacy!!!
    Only thing that concerns me is if it's gonna work with my problematic skintype..!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. dust bunnies and make-up
    This foundation is light creamy hun and if you have normal to dry skin I think it'll work better for you,cs I have more of a normal combo but a little dry in winter!And you'll have that dewy finish!!!I dont recommend it for oily skins!Thats for sure!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts