This Week's Five Things 2

This week I needed to share my favorites or what I'm using right now!You can take this post as you like.But there are a few things I love during this cold weather here and another project,yep me..

1.Essence Hard to resist and Space Queen is my favourite combination on nails right now.Can't have enough from both!Extremelly good for their price.
2.China Glaze Ring in the Red wearing it as a top coat,not alone cause you need 3-4 coats of this one if you put it on it's own!Any red nail polish underneath can do the job:)
3.Apivita Wine elixir anitwrinkle day cream smells divine for me any way with a thick texture and so easily absorbed!!
4.Maybelline Dream Touch blush in Coral,newly added to my collection and loving the smooth texture this one has!Not much colour though,but for the cold days is really good.
5.Sleek pout polish in Bonaire,rediscovering this one,since dry lips isn't my thing.
6.La Roche Posay light beige compact powder,no haven't change habbits on powder yet,still loving this one..

Now as for the project I mentioned,I'm trying to finish up samples.And this one is hard..I have a tone of them on my bathroom's first drawer and yet forget about them,need to relocate them ,as to be seen and finish up some!do you have the same issues with samples??

And I just love these Air Wick candles that change colours when you burn them!!Ohh my can't stop looking at them as for their scent both purchased Mulled Wine & Cinnamon Apple and Rich vanilla & Caramel Swirl intense and lovely!!

What have you been loving this week??

Comments

  1. Ohhh My!!! I need to try these Air Wisk candles, especially the Rich Vanilla&Caramel Swirl. I'm such a sucker for candles!! I know what you mean about finishing up samples, I have tones but I rarely use them, except foundation samples because I'm always in the hunt for a new foundation

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite products this week is my amazing pink eyeliner that I use on my FOTD Post that I shared yesterday :-) Check it out:-) Check out my giveaway as well:-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SophiaPeaches
    try them they smell divine girlie!And yep foundation samples are mostly used by me too!hehe

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ti wraia pragmatakia!!!!
    latreyw ta dream touch blushes...einai teleia!!!
    8elw na dokimasw thn kremoula ths apivita Eirini mou mhpws 8ymasai timoula???gt eimaste kai se krish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielitsa
    h timh ths koykla eina sta 32 euro..kala eee??filia!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ ωραίο το μανό της China glaze. Ειμαι λάτρεις του κόκκινου. Πέρνα από το blog μου μια βολτουλα. Σε περιμένει ένα βραβειάκι!!! http://amfitritisbeautycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a few days ago a foundation base from Radiant which I loved. Makes my skin so smooth...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah that china glaze colour looks fab! I'm always tempted by shinny red varnishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I know what you mean, these samplkes drive me completely crazy though! I don't mind the "deluxe" samples that come in a tube or something but those one time use sachet are so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I need to try these Essence nail polishes, they look amazing! As for cosmetic samples, I seized collecting them as soon as I stopped shopping magazines ;) Love these candles, wow how do they make it change colour? Does it operate with batteries or sth?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have samples of that apivita cream , and i CANNOT stand the smell at all haha :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. EllysMakeupbag
    Why really??it smells so good?but opinions and noses aredifferent I guess!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Ring in the Red!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i use the samples on the weekends away form home. in that case i don't have to carry and all that bottles with me.

    and i agree with elly, my mum uses it too and i find the smell tooo strong! nice but strong. :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. τα κερια ειναι υπεροχα εχω κι εγω ενα και φωτιζουν πολυ ομορφα. Οσο για τα δειγματα κι εγω εχω παρα πολλα . μου αρεσουν πολυ που λυπαμαι να τα χαλασω αλλα βολευουν σε περιπτωσεις και φευγεις για ταξιδι και δεν θελεις να κουβαλησεις πολλα!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am using the myrtle and jasmine Apivita daycream and I love it! I really love the nail polishes! And the sleek pout polish seems very nice. I am trying to start using my samples too. I've discovered amazing things from samples in the past

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That pout polish looks sooo yummy. I regret not picking it up...!

    ReplyDelete
  19. kaleee! ti wraia auta ta kerakia!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you have great selection of samples. I use to have alot but I gave them away to one of my girlfriend.
    http://happychinadoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts