La Roche Posay Toleriane Teint Mineral Powder Review!

Wow!!That's a big name for a compact powder!But ok..really deserves a review since is the only powder I'm using for the past weeks!
La Roche Posay is getting advantage in Greece in some make up products.I mostly did know it for it's benefitial scin care products.First time trying a make up product from this brand...and it wasn't spontaneous.

I got the shade light beige 11,after a friend's raving!She was like that ok..it's a pharmacy product,with great coverage and as good as Mac powders!
Yep,you heard me!These were excatctly her words.
What the most great thing in this powdcer?Is that it has SPF 25,not a huge one but definitely doing the job.
Another hit is the Fragrance free:Yes, I can't smell a thing!!
White package in this one,used to black ones everywhere this got me thinking.Ok I think it gets dirty a slight more easily than the black ones.
So be prepared for this fact!
Other than that I have only good things to say.
It's velvety feeling,extremelly pigmented and you get with one swap a generous amount on your brush!Coverage great!Medium to full..with a brush I don't use a sponge ,since I want a more natural looking finish.I use Sigma powder brush with this one mostly.
It works wonders with liquidier foundations(Dior For Ever) and gives a natural gorgeous looking and you need a little more work to blend it right with heavy foundations(Revlon Color Stay).
Overall Thoughts:
La Roche Posay didn't dissapoint me again.I just love this one!!The lasting power is decent!It can hold almost 8 hours long..if you dont touch your face all the time (like moi).
Great coverage,pigmented,smooth feeling on skin,SPF 25 and makes Korres multivitamin powder look like "mediocrity"...just said that?Damn I can't lie.

What do you think of La Roche Posay?Have you try any make up product from this brand?

Comments

  1. This powder looks great, thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i cannot wait to try that one, since i ADORE the foundation Toleriane! My bestie bought an amazing red lipstick from LRP on clearance. I use their stuff since im a teenager and im never let down. And i needed a new powder...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything from La Roche-Poasy, be it skincare or makeup! I'm glad that they got it right, as I'm really weary of "pharmacy" brands expanding into the makeup world... Lovely review, hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mου αρέσει πολύ η συγκεκριμένη εταιρία.Εγω εχω χρησιμοποιήσει καθαριστικά προσώπου και βέβαια τη Effaclar A.I.τοπικά για τα σπυράκια που ομολογώ οτι κάνει θαύματα!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cbsg5861
    I know!its a great brand!thanks hunni!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. myStickland
    einai polu kalh!polu kalh poiothta omologw!
    filia!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! Where can I find this powder?

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. MaviDeniz
    Dont know hunni about your country.Here these are sold in pharmacies..maybe from their international site?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just as good as MAC? That definitely got my interest :) I wonder if the brand is available in the US; it sounds like a great mineral powder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Έχω της MAC τη Mineralize Skinfinish και μου τελειωνει σιγα σιγα οποτε με βαζεις σε σκεψεις! Ειμαι στο ψαξιμο για καλη πουδρα. Ειχα και της Clinique παλια κ ηταν καλη αλλα θα την ψαξω και τη La Roche Posay αφου την προτεινεις γιατι σαν εταιρεια τη θεωρω πολυ καλη!

    Εχεις και βραβειακι!!!
    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. θυμασαι μηπως την τιμη της?

    ReplyDelete
  12. To exo einai apithano! :))
    Euxaristo gia to following! Teleio blog :)
    xoxo

    fofosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review - I really want to purchase this as I have such sensitive skin! I use loose mineral powder foundations but this would be great to carry in my handbag!


    Please take a look at my blog as well and follow back if you like:

    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just got that today, I was looking for a face cream with high SPF but I ended up with this mineral foundation. It's not a powder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that the package says powder!mine at least... :)

      Delete
  15. Se ti xrwmatiko tono antistoixei h poudra se apoxrwsh no 11? px se sxesh me ta noumera twn mac foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  16. νομιζω nw25 αν δε κανω λαθος,παντως ειναι το πρωτο (αριθμητικα) στις πουδρες της LRP....

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use it...great brand!
    Have a look at my blog lamodacomepiaceame.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. An to foras pano apo mia antiliaki to kalokairi, krataei ti gyalada 'h trexei pisteveis?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts