Mac Pro Glitter Brilliant 3D Pigment in Silver

I recently was given by a friend make up artist a Mac sample 3D Pigment from the Pro line Cosmetics they have in Silver.And I tried hard to find a way to make it work!
This is propably the most beautiful pigment or 3D eyeshadow as Mac claims that I have ever see!!!So gorgeous,when you look at this you see all the rainbow colours in it!Extremelly beautiful when you stare at it!The perfect Pigment for a bold Silver night outgoing...just you know to pop out your eyes!!And be the company's center.Be sure that everyone will stare at you!!


Wearing it on top of a random silver eyeshadow.

But...aww there's always a but.This Pigment needs skills!!And I mean Pro Skills.The fall out is enormous,even with a good base,even if you wet your brush,even if you just dab it on your eyelids!And if it gets into your eye...hm,you are done!And you'll sparkle like a disco ball all over your face!!


So for that only reason as much as I love having this gorgeous pigment in my collection and staring at it really often to be honest,I dont recommend it unless ,well girl you Know what you are doing!!!

Overall:I'm so happy that I have just a sample of this one,cause I cant stand the fall out of this one and that makes it a no for me!!

Sparkling beautiful isnt it?Have you try this and did you find a way to make it work?

Comments

  1. That looks stunning on your eyes, but I'd be to scared to try it. Worried the fall out would make my whole face sparkle like a disco ball! Thanks for your honest review darl!

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use it with some gel for glitters. Seventeen has a gel and another company, I think toyoko (which btw is a greek company, I thought it was asian or something because of the name lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous on the eyes!!! I love it!!!
    Such a shame about the fall out really as it bothers me a lot too. So I guess I'd rather use my BarryM silver glitter, it stays on much better ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful look you created. I love it! As for the fallout, the best way to make it work is to do your eye make up first and remove the fall outs with scotch tape. Also, there are glitter gels that help the glitter to adhere better than water does, because as soon as the water is dry you will have more fallout. Either way, glitter is not an easy product to work with and it's better used in photoshoots or looks that are not supposed to last all night! Hope that helped! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous! Love it

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww looks gorgeous on your eyes honey!! But a bit afraid of the massive fall out!
    Anyways lovely!!!
    http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you a blog award :D

    check it out :

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-award-versatile-blogger.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks amazing for a party look, but it's sad it falls out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks perfect on your lids but I also can't stand the fall out of some eyeshadows cause I usually end up a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, but I wouldnt like the fall out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course it needs pro skills! Alla me ligh eksaskhsh tha ta katafereis, to xeis sou lew!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous. i have the 3d gold and love it!! If you don't apply foundation until after you do your eyes you can take a piece of tape and stick it to the fallout and it will help take all of the fallout glitter off of your eye area

    ReplyDelete
  13. how pretty! i agree with pigments and fall out.. so annoying.. you did a great job though :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks gorgeous, but yeah, any glitter powder is bound to get messy!!!
    Really tempted to get those glitter gels Arietta mentioned.. cos with the eyes blinking and moving, the fall-out will only get worse..!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty look, sparkly and sexy!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts