Korres Guava Lipstick in Wine Red Review+Swatches

Red hot lips!!
Every man loves them!!!
Every woman wants them but most woman get scared of them!!
I'm one of them too!I love Red lips especially if I see them in another girl!And when its a beautiful result I'm stunned!!I stare looking!Rude?But I admire them what can I say?
I have a couple of reds not many!I dont wear them often but my last purchase from Korres was the extended longewear Guava Lipstick in Red Wine 58!!


And since Red and Dark lipsticks are so in fashion I said to give it a shot!!
Just for a change to my everyday routine!!

It appears lighter than the sticker on the lipstick as you can see ,but it continues to be an intense red lovely colour!!
And I have no gloss on top!Just a swatch of this!
Nevertheless I realised that if you build layers with this lipstick it becomes even darker!!

It feels pretty moisturizing and I love the fact that its a natural one!!

What's your favorite Red Lipstick??And do you love this year's trend of Red or Darker lips???

Comments

  1. Beatiful. Perfect for the holidays. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'd love to see a FOTD wearing this. My winter red is Manhattan long lasting gloss glide in 531(I think), it's very pigmented and long lating for a lipgloss. But I'd love to try the Korres one! Oh, yes, I like the dark lip trend. I'll also wear the nude lip trend for daytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really fresh and pretty :) I'd love to see a FOTD with this lipstick as well ;) Dark lips are hot, but unfortunately they don't look good on me :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty red! I'm sure it looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,i love red lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely colour! My favourite red would have to be Lady Bug from MAC :) it reminds me a lot of this colour actually. Beautiful blog by the way! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty! i am really afraid of red lips too! actually, i haven't found a colour that suits me yet :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks so beautiful....
    i dont have this one but definately is my next buy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so gonna rock red lips tomorrow. thanks for the moral boost hun!

    rica

    ReplyDelete
  11. your look beautifulllll!! color is a trend so yes every stylish girl should incorporate color into their palate
    wonderful post! i'll play with my makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is wonderful on you!!! Love the sheen too!
    Eirhnh, is there ANY colour u can't pull off??? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts