Apivita Creamy Face & Eye Foam Cleanser


Apivita Cleansing Creamy Face & Eye Cleanser with olive and lavender 12€.
But well you say, are you going to write about a face cleanser? Yeah I say, because I won't write about a simple face cleanser ... I will write about THE face cleanser ,the Apivita Creamy Face & Eye Cleanser with olive and lavender! 

I had it in a small package, before I decided to take it in a full size, and I must admit that I hadn't give it great importance! My mistake, because as it turned out it is amazing, except that it removes impurities and makeup in a gentle way without causing irritation, leaving your face velvety and not dry at all! It has an incredible soft texture, enriched with olive and lavender and a beautiful floral fragrance that no one can resist! Another bonus that the foam is just as it should be. I use it several months, this is my second bottle ... and see me heading to the third! You can find them in Apivita.com with one click here.



Μα καλά θα πείτε, θα γράψεις για ένα καθαριστικό προσώπού; Ναι σας λέω, γιατί δεν θα γράψω για ένα απλό καθαριστικό προσώπου...θα γράψω για ΤΟ καθαριστικό προσώπου,τον Apivita κρεμωδη αφρου καθαρισμό προσώπου και ματιών με ελιά και λεβάντα! 

Το είχα και σε μικρή συσκευασία παλιότερα πριν αποφασίσω να το πάρω σε μεγάλο μέγεθος , και οφείλω να ομολογήσω ότι δεν του είχα δώσει και μεγάλη σημασία! Λάθος μου, γιατί όπως αποδείχτηκε είναι καταπληκτικό , εκτός του ότι αφαιρεί τις βρωμιές και το μακιγιάζ με ευγενικό τρόπο χωρίς να δημιουργεί ερεθισμούς, σου αφήνει και ένα πρόσωπο βελούδινο και καθόλου ξηρό!Εχει απίστευτη απαλή σύνθεση , εμπλουτισμένο με ελιά και λεβάντα και ένα πανέμορφο λουλουδένιο άρωμα που κανείς δεν μπορεί να αντισταθεί!Ακόμη ένα μπόνους ότι ο αφρός του είναι όπως ακριβώς πρέπει να είναι. Το χρησιμοποιώ αρκετους μήνες, είναι το δεύτερο μπουκάλι μου... και όπως βλέπω οδεύω προς το τρίτο! Μπορείτε να το βρείτε σε όλα τα φαρμακεία!

Have you tried anything from Apivita? What do you think of this Cleanser?

Comments

  1. και γω στο 2ο μπουκάλι είμαι και έχω κουβαλήσει ήδη και στοκ μαζί μου. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just published a post about a new shoes brand…I'd like to know what do u think about it!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/02/olo-show-your-alter-ego.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading reviews about this for quite some time! I really do respect Apivita as a brand so as much as i'm scared to step out of my comfort zone, i may give this a go :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used this cleanser in the past, you're right, it's very nice, I have a skin prone to dryness and it's probably the only one that doesn't dry it. My all time favorite Apivita's product is their Fig & Aloe body lotion, an amazing, AMAZING product, smells divine for hours and hours. Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Α! το καθαριστικό μου είναι αυτό! μεγάλη αγάπη!! είναι πραγματικά το καλύτερο που έχω δοκιμάσει!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Παρά πολύ καλό!το αγαπημένο μου!

      xxxx

      Delete
  6. I love Apivita products. On my last trip to Greece I tried another cleanser by Apivita, the one with propolis and it's one of my faves at the moment! I have to try this other one too!

    MyMakeUpCompulsion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna try it sooooo badly! I want to try the mini bottle first to see if it suits me, but I can't find it anywhere, I may have to buy it in full size!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ω ναι πολυ καλο, εγω πηρα την συσκευασια των 300ml :P βεβαια σαν ντεμακιγιαζ νομιζω λιιιγγοοο υστερει αλλα για ταξιδακια ειναι πολυ βολικο!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds amazing, I need to try it, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts