Mastic Spa Nourishing Day Creams Winners!




After so many entries I had to count and check I believe that I am quite fast on announcing the winners.Don't you think?

Randomizer.org was used to select the winners and for not keeping you in agony ... The winners are:
Mairy Mairy
Pink Fish
Eleni Brightside
IfigeneiaPs
GiotaStas8
Congratulations girls, will soon send you an e-mail! And the rest don't you sadden because I prepare surprise for you next week!

Μετά από τόσες συμμετοχές έπρεπε να μετρήσω και να ελέγξω πιστεύω ότι είμαι αρκετά γρήγορη σχετικά με την ανακήρυξη των νικητριων.Δε νομίζετε;
Χρησιμοποιήθηκε το Randomizer.org για να επιλεγουν οι νικήτριες και για να μη σας κραταω σε αγωνία... Οι νικήτριες ειναι:
Mairy Mairy
Pink Fish
Eleni Brightside
IfigeneiaPs
GiotaStas8
Συγχαρητήρια κορίτσια, σύντομα θα σας στείλω e-mail! Και οι υπόλοιπες μη μου στενοχωριέστε γιατί σας ετοιμάζω έκπληξη την επόμενη εβδομάδα!!

xxx Irene

Comments

  1. Yummy! Congratulations to the winners! xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the day creams taste as good as the biscuits? lol ;), xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha haven't taste the cream,but the lemon biscuits are delicious!!
      ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. I just read your post and saw that I won! I won! You made my day and I wasn't in the mood actually. Thank you so much, I'm checking my e-mail now. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. μπράβο στα κορίτσια!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. συγχαρητήρια στις νικήτριες!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts