Be Cool! Essie Cascade Cool!


Essie Cascade Cool nail polish 5,99€.
Oops! Sorry I couldn't resist on one more Essie nail polish (gift with Elle February Magazine ). The truth is that I tried it and fight it, but ... (not quite successfully) no, I can not resist on a sweet Barbie pink nail polish. The Essie Cascade Cool is a pastel pink nail polish with purple undertones and has an incredible application! You need only two coats and it lasts so long on nails! So .. I won a lovely romantic nail polish, perfect for my spring outings :)

Ουπς! Συγνώμη που δε μπόρεσα να αντισταθώ σε ένα ακόμα βερνίκι νυχιών της Essie (δώρο με το περιοδικό Elle Φεβρουαρίου). Το σίγουρο είναι ότι το προσπάθησα και το πάλεψα, αλλά... (οχι, με μεγάλη επιτυχία) όχι, δεν μπορώ να αντισταθώ σε ένα μπάρμπι γλυκό ροζ βερνίκι νυχιών. Το Essie Cascade Cool είναι ένα παστέλ ροζ βερνίκι νυχιών με μοβ υποχρωματισμούς και έχει απίστευτη εφαρμογή! Χρειάζεσαι μόνο δύο στρώσεις και κρατάει τόσο πολύ στα νύχια! Άρα.. κέρδισα ένα όμορφο ρομαντικό βερνίκι νυχιών , ιδανικό για τις ανοιξιάτικες εξορμήσεις μου :)

Combined with Barry M Mint Green.

Do you like pink??

Comments

  1. I really love Essie nailpolishes, awesome colors

    Xx
    http://Lauralexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. χαχαχα ευτυχως τουλ που με καταλαβαινετε εσεις κοριτσια!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, Essie polishes are only €5,99 in Greece? Here in Italy they are €12 :O this shade looks gorgeous by the way! I'm undecided between this one and Splash of Grenadine!

    Francesca
    http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no here they have 12,50 but this particular was a freebie with a magazine so that's why the low price ! It would be weird to pay 12,50 for a magazine... In other case on line these are really cheaper!

      xxxx

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty color! i love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so I'm not the only one to have bought a second copy of the mag just for the polish lol!! I fould today in a little store near my house Red Nouveau, a bright coral red, very very nice. I like yours too XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess not hahaha couldn't find the coral..I bet its beautiful!!:)

      xxx

      Delete
  6. fantastiko xrwma kai to fustiki!!! o sundiasmos ta spaei.. pppffff me auti tin exetastiki oxi mexri to periptero alla oute to fws tou iliou den exw dei akoma.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahha i just made a post about this! I love it!! it looks gorgeous on you!!! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. orea xromata ta essie mano alla de kratana katholou :/ den axizoun ta osa xrimata kanoyn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts