Greece/UK Swap



One of the most beautiful and cheerful pleasures of beauty blogging is that apart from knowing remarkable people and girls who have the same passion with you from around the world, you have the opportunity to make beauty products swap with girls from foreign countries. 

If you do not know the idea of swap is the exchange of beauty products between two girls (beauty bloggers in this case) from different countries that can be made through a list or a sum of money that has been set. It's really amazing to have the opportunity to test and other beauty products that are quite difficult to be found at your nearest store, and maybe you can find some on ebay, but not to forget the beauty of the unexpected gift. So I recently had a beauty swap with lovely Inez from UK, who did a fantastic job finding me what I wanted and I'm extremely excited to try the ...

Soap & Glory Hand Food
MUA trio palette in Pink Sorbet
TOPSHOP lipstick in Rio Rio
Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic
SleekMakeup lipstick in Loved Up
I think very soon you are going to have my impressions!



Μία από τις πιο όμορφες και διασκεδαστικές απολαύσεις του beauty blogging είναι ότι εκτός από το να γνωρίζεις αξιόλογους ανθρώπους και κοπέλες που έχουν το ίδιο πάθος με εσένα από όλο το κόσμο, έχεις την ευκαιρία να κάνεις swap προιόντων ομορφιάς με κορίτσια από ξένες χώρες. 

Εαν δε γνωρίζετε την ιδέα του swap είναι η ανταλλαγή προιόντων ομορφιάς ανάμεσα σε δύο κοπέλες (beauty bloggers στη συγκεκριμένη περίπτωση) από διαφορετικές χώρες που μπορεί να πραγματοποιηθεί μέσω μιας λίστας ή ένος χρηματικού ποσού που έχει τεθεί. Είναι πραγματικά καταπληκτικό να έχεις την ευκαιρία να δοκιμάζεις και άλλα προιόντα ομορφιάς που είναι δύσκολο να βρεθούν στο κοντινό σου κατάστημα, και ίσως να μπορέσεις να βρεις κάποια στο ebay, αλλά μη ξεχνάμε και την ομορφιά του αναπάντεχου δώρου. Έτσι, πρόσφατα είχα μια ανταλλαγη με την αξιαγάπητη Inez από τη Βρετανία, η οποία έκανε καταπληκτική δουλειά ώστε να μου βρεί αυτά που ήθελα και είμαι απίστευτα ενθουσιασμένη που θα δοκιμάσω τα...
Soap & Glory Hand Food
MUA trio palette in Pink Sorbet
TOPSHOP lipstick in Rio Rio
Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic
SleekMakeup lipstick in Loved Up
Νομίζω ότι πολύ σύντομα θα έχετε και τις εντυπώσεις μου!

Which one would you like me to review first??

Comments

  1. I love the Soap & Glory Hand Cream, I'm sure you'll love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a fantastic scent, that's sure!!

      xxx

      Delete
    2. I totally agree! People are so divided on whether they like the scent or not, I love it as well! :-)

      Delete
  2. You got such lovely products. Enjoy them and I'll be waiting for your review (most curious about Apocalips) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Αχ σε ζηλέυω και για το lipstick του top-shop αλλά ειδικά για το apocalips!Λένε όλες ότι μοιάζει με τα liquid lipsticks του Armani!Περιμένουμε εντυπώσεις!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ανυπομονω να το δοκιμασω!!
      ♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. Lovely stuff! I'm getting to try that MUA trio soon so I hope I love it! I've yet to get any soap & glory but this year I will! Do enjoy your swap items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. μμμ..καλό μου ακούγεται!
    περιμένουμε λοιπόν σχόλια!
    καλή συνέχεια!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολυ ωραια, καλοφορετα!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleek lippies are amazing! Can't wait for your thoughts on Rimmel product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first Sleek lipie so I'm excited!!
      ♥♥♥

      Delete
  8. apocalips οπωσδηποτε πρωτο!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pleasure doing a swap with you honey, thank you for giving me the opportunity to try some amazing products, xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got what you wanted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Soap and Glory products, and they are so hard to get here in Spain!!

    MyMakeUpCompulsion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swap εκτός από Secret Santa δεν έχω κάνει θα το δρομολογήσω...Όλα φαίνονται ωραία αλλά θα ήθελα την άποψή σου για το Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic μέχρι να παραλάβω και εγώ τα δικά μου Rimmel Apocalips... ;o))XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. ^_^ wow these look amazing! I always thought swaps were cool! and i'm so jealous of you bcus you got the soap & glory hand cream :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great swap, I really need to try something from Soap & Glory!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts