Bedside Table|Nightstand Beauty Essentials at the Moment


Lately don't know why, don't ask me, there was total chaos in my nightstand! Books, moisturisers, Organizers, bracelets, hair clips! I couldn't find anything and from functionality...zero!

And there's was an entire postponing that at some point I will put what I want to snatch with the first opportunity, which I won't be looking for hours and would save time (besides summer is coming and there is no way to anticipate) and above all those that I use after the bath for moisture and pleasant fragrance. Well, yes I did it and I hope you won't laugh...I'm a mom also you see!

I think that you already had understand that I have mutated into an absolute fan of oils ... is it because they do smell so delicious huh or because I'm a bit lazy? The Body Shop Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil, Garnier Miraculous Oil and Garnier Ultimate Body Oil in a daily basis! Soap and Glory Hand Food because I find it perfect for summer, at winter I don't believe that it offers nothing special except a heavy fragrance.. Hawaiian Tropic lip gloss because I put it in my bag when I leave the house, TBS Vanilla Bliss lip balm for an extra dose of moisture (almost whenever I enter the room that is) and my favorite fragrance at the moment TBS White Musk Libertine. How did I forgot my dear, the Boots Almond body butter and my bracelets?? Well don't imagine that I wear them when I go to sleep .. no haven't lost my mind yet! :P but I have a tendency to forget these too...so I have a few in immediate vicinity ...

Τελευταία, δεν ξέρω γιατί μη με ρωτάτε, υπήρχε το απόλυτο χάος στο κομοδίνο μου!! Βιβλία, ενυδατικές κρέμες, Organizers,βραχιόλια, κοκαλάκια για τα μαλλιά!!

Δεν έβρισκα τίποτα και από λειτουργικότητα...μηδέν! Και όλο τα ανέβαλα ότι κάποια στιγμή θα βάλω εκείνα που θέλω να αρπάζω με τη πρώτη ευκαιρία, που δε θα ψάχνω με τις ώρες και θα γλυτώνω χρόνο(άλλωστε καλοκαιρι έρχεται και δεν υπάρχει περίπτωση να προλαβαίνω) και προπάντων εκείνα που χρησιμοποιώ μετά το μπάνιο για ενυδάτωση και ευχάριστο άρωμα. Ε, ναι λοιπόν τα κατάφερα και ελπίζω να μη γελάτε...είμαι μάνα εγώ!

Νομίζω ότι ήδη καταλάβατε ότι έχω μεταλλαχθεί σε απόλυτη fan των ελαίων...μήπως γιατί μυρίζουν τόσο νόστιμα εεε ή επειδή είμαι και λίγο τεμπέλα? The Body Shop Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil, Garnier Miraculous Oil και Garnier Ultimate Body Oil καθημερινώς! Soap and Glory Hand Food επειδή τη βρίσκω ιδανική για καλοκαιρινούς μήνες, χειμώνα δε πιστεύω ότι προσφέρει και τίποτα ιδιαίτερο εκτός από ένα βαρύ άρωμα.. Hawaiian Tropic lip gloss γιατί το βάζω στη τσαντα μου όταν φεύγω,TBS Vanilla Bliss lip balm για έξτρα ενυδάτωση(σχεδόν όποτε μπαίνω στο δωμάτιο δλδ) και το αγαπημένο μου άρωμα προς το παρόν TBS White Musk Libertine. Πως ξέχασα αγαπημένες το Boots Almond body butter και τα βραχιόλια μου?? Καλά μη φανταστείτε ότι τα φοράω όταν πάω για ύπνο..όχι δε τρελάθηκα ακόμη! :P αλλά και αυτά έχω τη τάση να τα ξεχνάω... οπότε έχω μερικά σε άμεση πρόσβαση...


What beauty Essential do you have on your Nightstand/Bedside table...whatever you call it??

Comments

  1. Nice review!

    with love,
    your Chic followers!
    chicates.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean today..
    i always tried to arrange mine. But i always messing it up-,-
    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Όμορφο ποστ , ωραία ιδέα οργάνωσης!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. θεματική ταξινόμηση! ωραίο! από jumbo είναι?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts