Barry M nail polishes and Nail Polish Storage!

Valentine's day today?Wish you a gorgeous romantic time with your other half.And what ever you do even if you dont have your other half, glow dolls!!

As for me..I'm excited cause I finally can try some Barry M nail polishes!!I purchased recently Indigo and Dusky Mauve as I've heard and read so much about those naipolishes and Lauren (a lovely beauty blogger)sent me for winning her giveaway long time ago Boots nail paint which is limited edition.Still hadnt got the time to try any of these.



And I dont really know why Indigo shows in the picture as more blue..its more purple!

But..what's a beauty blogger or should I say an obcessed cleaning,neat lady without a nail polish box!Had them for a long time into a shoe box and every time I looked at it ,it reminded me Lollipop26!Well not any more!In a good way ha!


I purchased this cute box from Jumbo for 2,99€ and Love its pattern and that its more tall than all the other boxes I saw.
The flowers are so cute and when you open it a black ribbon holds it open so more easy for me to use.


Its space is good enough for my collection cause I tend to give to my friends the ones that hmmm... stay there without me reaching for them anymore!

Where do you storage your nailpolishes?

Comments

  1. Πολυ ομορφο το κουτι αυτο!
    Το ειχα δει κ εγω αλλα δεν μου ειχε περασει απο το μυαλο να το παρω για Nail polish storage..
    Δεν εχω καμια μεγαλη συλλογη ακομα,οποτε μερικα ειναι σε ενα κουτι κ μερικα απο δω κ απο κει..!

    Τα Barry M φαινονται ολα πολυ ομορφα!
    Φιλακια..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I dont have an specific place where I storage my nailpolishs, but your post really inspired my... Omg I want that box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. para ma para polu omorfa mano!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the storage box!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Indigo,I bought it too,the colors looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only recently started properly wearing nailvarnish so I don't have anywhere to store them....that box is so pretty and reasonably priced :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dusky Mauve looks gorgeous, and your storage box is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that hot pink/purple looks so cute!!!

    And the box is pretty too and exremely affordable!!! ;)

    As for my...shameful collection... most of it is in a Jack Daniels tin box (from those LE releases that include the celebratory glasses etc), but thats not even big enough to hold them all..! Lol!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Τέλειο το κουτί!! Υπέροχα χρώματα τα βερνίκια σου!
    Καλό βράδυ!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that box and I'm going to look for it in Jumbo. I store them in a random box but this is so much cuter!!! xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty box!
    Happy Valentines Day!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love that storage box, gorgeous florals! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried Barry M but I hear a lot of good things about their polishes! That's a great organizer - cute and functional :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your hard work to collect and organize, to share with you a lot about the fashion thing, and this is very useful to me.
    Scarves Scarves

    ReplyDelete
  15. πολυ ωραιο το κουτι! και μου αρεσαν πολυ τα ποτηρια που εχεισ τα πινελα! πολυ τακτοποιημενα μπραβο. εγω τα εχω οπως να ναι μαζι με τα καλλυντικα!χαχα

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aυτό το κουτάκι το έχω και εγώ και είναι πανέμορφοοο! Αν και δεν είχα σκεφτεί να αποθηκευω καλλυντικά μέσα.. Έβαζα τους πηλούς που φτιάχνω κοσμήματα :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts