The Good The Red And The Vintage..

No it's not a movie!Yes it's a post and most of it ,it'll be random, as I wanted to share with you my latest addictions.
First of all I happily received a gift for Valentines Day from Garnier in a lovely round box.What was in?Their new BB cream *,a heart cookie(now how cute is this?)and a USB drive with their "Making of Garnier BB cream commercial".


And red to be continued..I purchase a trendy red beanie hat for those wintery days,since if you follow me for while you'd probably know that I "heart" red.Mostly got it to combine it with my Mac Russian Red..typical me!!!
And lastly the vintage is nothing more than jewelry.My favourite store in terms of accessories is Alexi Andriotti and everytime I walk by their store here I get a little something..
No no no the bows are not for me!Bows are for my sweet little girl,and be sure she liked them so much!
But those earrings!!When I saw them I thought that I stepped into a "time machine".Aren't these so romantic?

Do you like me "heart" romantic and red accessories?

*The Garnier BB cream was sent to me as a gift with no obligation of
 writting a post,it was due to my personal decision to share it with you.

Comments

  1. Sou paei poly to skoufaki!
    To kouti apo thn Garnier otan to elaba epatha plaka,so sweet!
    K oso gia ta skoularikia,apla yperoxa..K egw latreyw kathe ti vintage k vintage looking :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the Granier pressie cute? Love that hat on you btw...gorgeous!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :D Thank you sweetheart!!you make me blush!!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. The Garnier BB Cream present is sooo cute!! Im a little bit jealous!!! lol

    Hayley xo
    stylecandii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely garnia set but those earing are unreal! Where did you buy them?
    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a Greek brand accessories store sweety as mentioned :Alexi Andriotti!
      Thanks for your lovely comment!

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the bow it's so cute!
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh....i love your earrings!!too bad i never had my ears pierced!!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Το σκουφάκι είναι τέλειο και σου πάει πολύ!
    ...και το κραγιόν που το συνδίασες σούπερ!
    Τα σκουλαρήκια τα λατρεύω, ειναί το αγαπημένο,
    και ίσως μοναδικό αξεσουάρ, που προτιμώ συνήθως...
    Ζηλεύω Το δωράκι της Garnier...μ'αρέσει πολύ το φλασάκι!
    Γλύκα τα φιογκάκια της κορούλας σου!
    Φιλιά πολλά xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I just came across your blog now following doll.
    My Blog:
    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Τι ομορφο το δωρακι της Garnier♥♥
    Καλα το σκουφακι τελειο!! Σου παει παρα πολυ! Πολυ γλυκια:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so nice! Check my blog and follow me if you wanT!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. γειά σου όμορφη Irene!
    Σε έχω κάνει tag στο blog μου.
    http://laourasbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-in-my-bag.html

    χχχ

    υ.γ. μου αρέσει πολύ το δικό σου!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a red hat just like that and I love it. Especially since I dont normally look good in hats. Very cute!


    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww cute! :) xx
    lovely post and blog!

    love,x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. !!Irene you look sensational in that Red Hat! U totally suit hats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Sweet Hat
    Hope You Stop By !!!!

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts