Barry M Dazzle Dusts (Mushroom, OLd Gold, Burgundy Noir, Petrol Black )

Hi dolls!!I'm so excited that I got on my hands some Barry M Dazzle Dusts.I purchased them not long time ago and I find myself loving them.Not only in terms of using them but also I love staring at them.I mean so much dazzle in such a little jar.
Before getting them to be honest I was expecting the jars to be a little bigger,but I love them as much small as these are!!Full till the top so a happy face for me!!


I have Old Gold,Burgundy Noir,Mushroom and Petrol Black.
All of them gorgeous!!Burgundy Noir and Petrol Black amazing colours for smokey shimmer dazzle eyes!But mushroom and old gold have their beauty also.



My favorites are Mushroom and Burgundy Noir!!
And actually rocking Mushroom today to be honest ..a lovely pink dazzle dust with silver shimmer in it!
Those dazzle dusts I guess you can tell by the name are very dazzling and shimmering so if you are not a shimmer affair person I dont recommend them but if you love shimmer like me...you gonna love every single one!!

Last but not least I changed again brush holder.I'm starting to organize my vanity,cause finally I got one and this seemed more cute,sweet and perfect for my taste!!
New vanity pictures will be up soon!!


Have you tried Barry M Dazzle Dusts?Which ones are your favorites??

Comments

  1. I love your brush holder :) where did you get it from? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will become addicted to them! They might be smaller than you expected but trust me they last ages!! Just make sure you screw the lids on tight cause they get everywhere and cause a right mess if not Lol!!

    Love J.
    http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have burgandy noir & it's amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pou pigmented einai ta Barry M Dusts, thanks gia to lemming!!! LOL
    Irini mou to pink stuff pou exeis valei mesa sto vazaki, apo pou to exeis parei? Psaxnw kairo na vrw alla de vriskw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, I love all of them. and that brush holder is so cool, I really need to organise my makeup xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dazzle Dusts! I go by the numbers and my favourites are...

    Dazzle Dust:
    91 (dark silver)
    15 (aqua green)
    14 (dark green)
    24 (dark gold)
    102 (dark, burgandy/red)
    87 (coral pink)

    Fine Glitter Dusts:
    15 (gold sheen)
    7 (pink)
    22 (black/gold)

    you've not put me in the mood to buy more!


    xxMxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous color! I never tried those before, but they look awesome (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very gorgeous colors! I wish I could get my hands on Barry M! Oh and LOVE the brush holder! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those colors, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love barry m dazzle dust and I love your blog, really great job writing it :))) xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Burgundy Noir looks gorgeous! And what a cute brush holder (=

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the pigments look so pretty! It's hard choosing a favorite hehe. I need to get myself some Barry M products asap - everyone keeps raving about the brand :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcone to the dark side! I have so many I've lost count lol! ;) They last FOREVER. I have tons of brights which I love to wear in the summer so I just can't pick one! <3

    Tara

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous!!! I love Barry M's pots in general, I have almost the whole collection because every time I saw a stand I just had to haul everything! All the silver tones from light to dark are my favourites, both dazzle dusts and glitters ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Burgundy Noir is so pretty!:D

    Have a great week, Irene!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Barry M Dazzle Dusts are soooo gorgeous! Love all of the ones I have been able to try.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, love the ones you picked, especially the two darker ones! Gorgeous colours and intense pigmentation!!! So, the question is: do I need them too???

    YOU GOT A VANITY??? I hate you! Hahaha! Congrats doll, can't wait for you to show us!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice selection of colours, I envy that burgundy shade! I'd love to see it on you, it must look so stunning with your green eyes ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts