Orly Hot Chocolate Review+Swatches

Here its a rainy day!Days that I love in a way!!But I also love Chocolate in all forms and tastes!!Did you know that?I bet you too!!
So why not have a nail polish that reminds me Chocolate?

Orly in Hot Chocolate sure has a sweet feeling!!It looks gorgeous indeed and more pretty than in the picture!!
Two coats only!!And already loving it!



But in all ways brush bottle and holder are so perfectly designed!!No messy days and most of all dries quickly!!Perfect for busy girls!!

And yes size does matter!!!!


Hope you all having a great week so far and

do you want some Chocolate???

Comments

  1. Yummmmy! Craving chocolate fondue now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade!
    Perfect for rainy days! ;)
    I 'm on a brown kick myself lately, wearing Barry M Mushroom at the moment!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimmeeee!!
    I love browns and beiges at the moment.But until I find my perfect one, I'll keep wearing my crazy colors :p
    Filia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Looks like a delicious colour of choco brown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful fall nail color! thanks for the post doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is incredible! looks very edible :P

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is such a gorgeous shade <3 I'm totally into earth tone nail colors right now!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove this..it's such a perfect chocolate color! I think I need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this colour!
    wonderful blog!
    HI!my name's martina and I come from Italy..I would like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me!I wait you! kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts