Korres Pomegranate Concealer (new)

I'm always in the search for a great concealer.
Less chemicals is always a gain too.So I purchased the Korres new realeased Pomegranate concealer in PC1.This one is the lighter shade of this concealer,and since having dark eye circles I wanted something to lighten my under eye area.

As Korres have natural products this one is:Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically tested,free of: Mineral oil,Propylene glycol and ethanolamine.
The package claims that this one provides a long-wearing-full coverage for dark circles and imperfections.
It's athick creamy concealer enriched with Pomegranate extract for antioxidiant properties.Now I like that it provides indeed full coverage with a tiny amount.It doesnt look cakey after blending although having an eye-cream underneath it 'll be much better in blending proccess.
See for yourself what a tiny drop can do!
But ,and there's always a but, it doesnt have any SPF.And since this area is sensitive SPF would be nice.Don't you think?
Overall a good quality new concealer from Korres yet still doesnt beat my Mac moisturecover Select concealer!!

And yep I had my samples from my pharmacist again!Korres Pomegranate moisturizing cream gel for balancing oilness!I'd love to try and see this working cause I 'm certainly going to need it during summer!!:)
Have you tried any Korres Concealer?What do you think of this new one?

Comments

  1. Μμμμ...μ'έβαλες στον πειρασμό!
    Θα το κοιτάξω την επόμενη φορά...
    Πάντως η κρέμα με το ρόδι είναι πολύ καλή!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. είναι ενυδατικό ή πολύ στεγνό? απο τιμή πως πάει?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. αρκετα αλλα μια κρεμουλα ματιων απο κατω δε βλαπτει;)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I've seen this new concealer by Korres, along with the Pomegranate foundation- about time for a new Korres concealer, I think! TBH, I wasn't impressed by the Wild Rose pen thingie concealer, it was way too thick to work under the eyes. Let's hope this one performs better! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tried both in the store and liked this one much better!kisses hun

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow that concealer looks amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Korres first discovered it in Greece it's am amazing
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tempted to purchase this concealer now !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that stuff looks awesome! i'm in need to try something new, so thanks for the review love!

    i really, really LOVE your blog! it's lovely and i'm happy to have found it today!

    newest follower! ♥
    follow back ?

    hugs, xo!
    *My Blog* BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Δεν έχω δοκιμάσει προ'ι'όντα Κορρέ,για μακιγιάζ,παρά μόνο κάποιες σκιές που ομολογώ οτι ήταν πολύ καλές και μανό.Θα ήθελα να δοκιμάσω και άλλα προ'ι'όντα,όπως αυτό το concealer,που φαίνεται πολύ καλό!!
    thanx for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    Just looking for a new concealer so may try this one :-). x

    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks great, but its a shame that it doesn't have spf. I am obsessed with sunblock so its a no no from me :(

    I like your blog. I am your new follower.
    I hope you can visit my blog and follow back :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HE DESCUBIERTO TU BLOG Y ME HA ENCANTADO, TE SIGO! SI QUIERES TE INVITO A VISITAR EL MÍO Y SI TE GUSTA TE ESPERO COMO SEGUIDORA :)

    MUAK

    http://imagenshopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the look of it, it seems to cover up nicely and I like that a little goes a long way with it!!!
    Bit sceptical though, as I'd like my undereye concealers to be a bit more salmon-toned (mega dark circles here, don't you know), but obviously, sth to check in the pharmacy!!!
    Loved the review hun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On this point you are right,the other shades as I checked are more yellow-toned so this is a fail on it's own.That's why I got the lighter...
      Thanks hunni!!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  14. Δεν το έχω δοκιμάσει αλλά φαίνεται πολύ καλό :)
    Από τιμούλα ήταν ακριβό?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never used a Korres product before but this looks interesting! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It seems nice but I really like my under-eye concealer (benefit's erase+paste) and I have to find something extremely super to feel the urge to change it. Thanx for the review

    ReplyDelete
  17. xmm fenete kalo ! k xreiazomai ena kalo consealer! :)

    kisses
    fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This concealer looks really good. I've actually never tried their products before. I almost bought their lip butter before though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Plaka kaneis! Xthes piga sto farmakeio rwtwntas gia ta konsiler tou Korres k mou eipe oti den iparxei kainourio grrrrrrrr! Pira gia deuteri fora to klassiko tou (auto me to vourtsaki) pou mou aresei arketa, an k protimw ta bobbi brown. Apla exw mania me ta concealer, ta thelw ola ola ola! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Επαθα πλακα με την κρεμα του Κορρε!!!Σιγουρακι για καλοκαιρακι...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts