Chocomania Body Lotion!!

Chocomania or in Greek "sokolatomania" from The Body Shop featuring in this post!And how could I stay away from some more chocolate?
And I'm sure you've read about the new released Chocomania collection from The Body Shop on other blogs too!I did,oh my two of my favourite blogs made me do this!My sweet girls All the Vanity and The Gloss Goss...thats why I run and purchase the Body Lotion which I had try the previous time I was in the store and liked it.

The scent of this definitely belongs to the sweet ones.If you snif it from the bottle you'll recognise shea butter-cocoa in it as the basic scent.But on your body that heavy cocoa scent it's not there.To be honest I like it even more after 5 minutes on me,when the scent changes and goes more sweet and cocoa-almond-vanilla.Sweet scents addict here!!
It feels moisturizing and doesn’t take too long to absorb into skin.I "heart" that it leaves my skin softer and smoother with a sweet cocoa buttery scent for hours!What more to ask?

What did you get from the Chocomania Collection?

Comments

  1. Great post :) i have yet still to try the lotion, i have the others from the range and the smell is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Body Shop! I'll have to try this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I'll love this, though the packaging is ever so inviting me to tri it out! Too bad it's LE, wouldn't it be nice to have an option of this luscious body lotion all year round? The Body Shop, take notice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm now I'm tempted by this lotion... I rushed to TBS store when this collection came out but I really wanted the body butter but I was incredibly disappointed by the highly cheap and synthetic smell that smelled nothing like chocolate to me ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't really liked it.It didn't smell like chocolate on me...I don't know why...It smelled more than shea butter, which is not a perfume I love.
    It is very moisturizing,though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a matter of taste hun!That's why I say it's for sweet addicts!

      xxxx

      Delete
  6. Θα ειμαι ειλικρινης...οταν την πρωτοειδα τη σειρα ΤΡΕΛΑΘΗΚΑ κ ημουν σιγουρη οτι θα παρω την κρεμουλα αυτη 100% ΑΛΛΑ οταν τη μυρισα απογοητευτηκα λιγο..δε μυριζει σοκολατα:-(
    Σιγουρα ειναι τελεια σαν κρεμα και μυριζει γλυκα απλα δεν ειναι οσο σοκολατενια θα ηθελα..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ξερω οτι ειναι σχεδον αδυνατον οπως μυριζει σε εμενα να μυριζει κ σε εσενα ,παρ ολα αυτα θελει καποια δευτερολεπτα για να καταλαβεις πως ακριβως μυριζει ;)

      xxxx

      Delete
  7. mou arese ki emena h chocomania polu!!! egw phra body butter. isws paw kai gia body lotion k kanena sapounaki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This lotion looks lovely. I love sweet fragrances :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the body shop =)

    I've never tried this one, but I think I would like the scent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ι need to go grab myself one. Do I need any more moisturiser? Hell no... But it smells quite yummy, I can't resist!
    PS: Thanx once again for the mention love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're such a "bad" influence Irene! After I saw this post I went straight to The Body Shop and bought the scrub and body lotion - yummm!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this sounds incredible. I normally use Palmer's Cocoa body butter: big fan of choccy scents! Add almond and vanilla and I am sold - I may have to treat myself to this next time! Pleasure to follow you back; lovely blog.



    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You gals are such enablers....now i have to get this! I love the smell and taste of chocolate so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It must smell great! :))
    http://foreveroldschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts