Sally Hansen...Shrimply Divine

Another nail lacquer/ polish post!
And this one is about hot pink nails!!
Can we wear them for winter too??
Yep!!Why not??
Despite all these gorgeous grey/black/red colours for winter, well pink never loose its beauty!!!

Sally Hansen in Shrimply Divine is a gorgeous hot pink colour!It stands out!
Just like a friend of mine told me!!Pink...is a girl's best friend!!!


But I prefer it after three coats!Not that it looks bad with two!!On the contrary!!!
Plus I did take my compliments on this one!!

I love the brush cause its small,and the best part is the the steady heavy bottle!!

Pictures taken in day light and no flash..

Going to combine it with hot pink lips cause I feel like it!!

Do you love pink nails too?Can you abstract pink jsut cause its winter??or just like me You always find a place for it in your wintery mood days?

Comments

  1. Wow thats the perfect barbie pink and your nails are such a pretty shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour! I like to rock any colour that tickles my fancy hehe :) You can never go wrong with pinks though!

    Kaushal xx
    www.Beauty-Fulfilled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear any color I like at any time of year :) I don't think you have to match nail polish shades or makeup colors to seasons, but that's just how I feel! I am obsessed with this gorgeous pink! I'm going to buy myself a bottle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice nails and gorgeous color!!! :) Your daughter looks so pretty btw! ♥

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, especially this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color, in fact I have it!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pink! Well, I wouldn't wear a neon pink in winter but all the other pink shades I think they're wearable at any time. Like pink lips, which by the way look beautiful on you!!! xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shade, it's so pretty and girly! :) I also wear whatever shade I want whenever I want regardless of the season. However, I do go through color phases. Sometimes I really enjoy wearing darker colors, sometimes I wear only nudes. I do wear pink in winter too though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beatiful shade. Such a refreshing color. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have gorgeous nails (I love the colour but they are also so nicely shaped)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh im so loving this pink color!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great colour, I have this one in the complete salon (square brush) version, same colour though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fainetai eksairetika poiotiko mano!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not a huge fan of pinks, unless it's sth crazy like neon!!!
    So, this needed 3 coats huh? I have a Sally Hansen n/p and from what I can remember it was a 2 coater, I guess they 're not very consistent with their shades...!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love th shape of your nails! And the color looks sweet it reminds me of bubble gum! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. This colour is gorgeous! xx

    http://throughtheeyesoflaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts