The 7 Deadly Beauty Sins Tag!

A new tag is going on lately!Have you heard or read?This one is called "The 7 Deadly Beauty Sins Tag",and I was tagged from my lovely Tina!Now that's going to be a fun one!!

Let's start!
Questions:
1.GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Most inexpensive item goes to:Wet n Wild Mega Color e/s,got them from a swap and frankly these are too good for the price they have!Now the most expensive goes to:Dior's Amber Diamond "myth"

2.WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have two of them that drive me insane,and first in the list is Essie Topless and Barefoot!All I can say is I love this nude,but the application is a total fail for me!Second in the list Apivita Propoline hair loss' treatment lotion with lupin and laurel!As much as I love the results(no hair loss lately at all),it drives me crazy the extra oilness I have to deal later,(meaning dont go out with this hair lady..wash wash)!!
Now the hardest one to get was Cargo Blue Ray blush and bronzer,brought to me by my sweet Nikosmommy,who lives in Canada and searched for this only for me in Las Vegas,now that says a lot!!;)

3.GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My most delicious?I don't really like to taste my beauty products,wish that lipstick,lipbalm,lipgloss could stay there for hours..(without me eating it!!)So my most delicious in terms of sniffing goes to:My body butters-lotions,which by the way are starting to overflow(that's were the "gluttony goes").

4.SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Now you don't really think that I wear moisturizer,sunscreen lotion,primer and than do my make up every day?Neglect all these lately and wearing as a base Garnier BB cream all in one-always applying it with fingers.You lazy Irene...

5.PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Lipsticks definitely!!Even when my skin is so dull that no make up can do anything,a lipstick can change it;)

6.LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Now do you want to scandalize me?I'm a married woman...shhhhh infectious laughter and the kid's look they tend to have when you ask the a simple question.

7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Ok prepare your pencils-papers we have work to do!!Just kidding!I love all the beauty gifts I have received and I'm so grateful for everything..but if you want to get me a lil something than go for Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush ..did I just said that?oops!

And I tag all of you who want to do it!!Not to mention that I'd love to read your beauty sins!!Such a teaser!

And wanted to close this scandal-sin all over post with something I'm so excited lately!After Bubblegarm's post about Pinterest,I tried it and I think I have become a great fan!Loooove picture pins!And if you like to have your pictures organized than try it too!!
Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest,I'd love to see your pins and follow!!
More than welcome ladies at this link:

Good Lent to everyone!!

Comments

  1. I really like this tag- funny and useful;) I think I'm going to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH nice post!! I wrote this one too but never published it WnW shadows were my most in expensive also!

    Oh my sorry to hear about Essie! that is my FAVORITE shade and the application for me is ok...strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xaxaxaxa! I loooved your Lust answer!
    Boys will be boys & girls will be girls!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love this idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as I love Essie, some of their varnishes can be really hit and miss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there!i just discovered your blog (as i am a reaay fresh blogger) and i like it very much so i followed you!please let me say that I CANNOT believe you have two amazing children-you look so young an modern!anyway!i totally agree on the essie topless and barefoot!even though i think essie's nail polishes are probably the best this one was a disappointment!if you want drop by me blog http://sissisplace.blogspot.com/
    you are more than welcome to follow,comment or just say hi!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks sweety!And I have three amazing children!definitely will check your blog!

      xxxx

      Delete
  7. fun read! The Essie nail polish looks fun for all seasons, love it:]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your answers. I am glad youdid this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was so fun to read! :^) I think I may do this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahah I lughed a lot reading your tag. you are a nice and funny girl :)
    Kisses Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd go to the moon to find more great makeup products for you doll!! :) You just name it and I'll find it! (we're coming back to Kardamyli in July/August again this summer!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you make me blush koukla!!Thanks for everything!you are a gem!

      xxxx

      Delete
  12. That Garnier BB cream must be good!! Must try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Love reading through the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. αχ ολα ειναι τελειααααα

    ποσο θελω ενα παστελ essie ομως!!!

    πολυ ωραια αναρτηση μου εδωσες κ μερικες ιδεες για καινουρια πραγματακια για το νεσεσερ μου !

    φιλακιαααα

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally agree with Pride answer, lipstick can totally change your look! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehehe, great answers κουκλα!!!!
    PS: That shampoo IS weird after all, isn't it? By the second time I used it, I was like "O.o, sth's not right here"!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog! I'm a new follower :)

    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous post!

    new follower

    x
    poochytails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Post !
    Thank You for following my blog
    New Follower
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts