Bourjois Blush Ambre D'or Review+Swatches

I recently purchase another product from Bourjois this time a blush!
A lot of you recommend me to try Rose D'or and I must admit that after Muhsine's post I did check this out!But Ambre D'or won me!!

And Ambre D'or is definitely a gorgeous peachy coral blush!!


It comes with a small brush and to be honest after hearing that some baked products tend to harden after some time..I kept the brush cause its too scratchy and its gonna scratch the blush!Just in case I mean!!

But Ambre D'or is a more peachy coral blush with gold shimmer in it that doesnt transfer so wild on face!Believe me!You are definitely going to have a sheen though!
So if you are more of a matte blushes girl ....that blush is not for you!But if you just like me ,want something to going on your face this one is perfect!
The package is the cute round Bourjois pot and a hit on it,is the small mirror it has.


Super pigmented and pays off the colour so well!Swatch this if you stop by a Bourjois counter and you'll see what I mean!!

And some swatches below taken in daylight but in different lighting angles obviously!


What do you think about Ambre D'or??

Comments

  1. So pretty, I think it'd make a nice eyeshadow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blushes Rose D'or/Lilas D'or and Rose frisson are my faves x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely shade.:D

    Thanks for the swatches, Irene!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are soo pretty I have been really wanting to try out this brand! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Boujois but have never actually bought any of their blushers...this looks gorgeous though so I may have to make a little purchase! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my first (and so far only) blush from Bourjois. It is just sooo pretty. I love the glow it gives the cheeks. Can't wait to get more.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so pretty! Maybe too shimmery for me but I'll try it on next time I'll go shopping! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very pretty hun, these are such great value! Thanks for sharing hun x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I want that blush! Perfect for spring and summer!!! I've loved Bourjois since I was a teen, their Paris-chic products always appeal to me ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cbsg5861
    and the super cute packaging these have!!right??

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard a lot about this blush, it's gorgeous! Sadly we don't have Bourgeois here x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like bourjois, although I finthe their blushes to be kind of hard in texture......and therefore hard to pick up with the brush!
    your friend from:
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Πολύ γλυκό χρώμα!! Μου αρέσει πολύ!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love shimmering blushes and here I see a lot of shimmer, great color for spring and summer but a small amount of blush is enough here! Bourjois blushes have smart package ideal for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blush...
    Giveaway on my blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. εχω αγορασει ακριβως το ιδιο παλιοτερα! το χρωμα ειναι πολυ ωραιο αλλα θα ελεγα οτι ηταν λιγο δυσχρηστο, δεν εβγαινε τοσο ευκολα το χρωμα στο πινελο.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks gorgeous! Never tried any bourjois blushers but now I want to! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really like those shiny kind of blushes! To xrwma teleio!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i used to use it and it's really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pretty color! Thanks for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The color of that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can imagine this looking lovely on you doll, you'll probably get a lot of wear out of it during the summer!!!
    I really need to stop at a Bourjois counter next time I'm at a HC!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is soooooo pretty!! I love than sheen it has...now to decide if I really need another blush or not...haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts