Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Make Up and Paris!!

Now if you follow me on twitter you 'd probably have read "me" raving about how I was totally hooked from a Dior Forever foundation(sample) that I got at first place..and that was it.I had to have it!

So here's the story..
A dear family friend went vacations in Paris,and came back bringing..what else?The Dior Forever Fusion Wear Make up(that I asked for.. ohh well you know me).
I got the shade #20 and it matches my skintone perfectly.It has a medium coverage but the finish of this one is beyond imagination.Definitely you are going to have a flawless look and this foundation is the only one that gives coverage and brightens your face,yet it doesnt sit on your face and look in any way cakey.With one word this foundation blends beautifully into the skin.
SPF 25:now that alone says a lot.
I like the pump it has.As for me two pumps are enough to cover my whole face.
But I'm still playing with this one,since I want to find the perfect brush for it.So there 'll be a full review and swatches for sure in time!

Leaving you with a taste of Paris..
pics taken from our family friend mentioned;)

Have you try Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup?And which foundation brush do you use?

Comments

  1. kai ego exo to idio makeup kai to latreuo!!!



    Lady-Pa

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the luxe look of the packaging, and I haven't tried it. But now I kinda want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this foundation :) i bought it after i got my makeup done and the lady used this on me. I was just in love! One of the best foundations i've ever used. So lovely of your family friend to bring this back for you...even if you did ask for it haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after the sample I had the same feeling!!hehe

      xxxx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a lovely foundation!

    xoxo, Alexa

    https://stilettosandjuadevivre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. polu kalo review tha to tsekarw gt xreiazomai foundation! poso kostizei doll?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. havent try this yet, but usually i just use my fingers for liquid foundation, something about the warmth from my fingers smoothen it on me face ^^

    xoxo elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try out a high coverage foundation for ages! So nice of your friend to think of you in her trip ;) Ahhh what would I give to be in Paris right now!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a nice product to try. Who doesn't want flawless skin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool Paris snaps!

    ♥ Niki
    themakeupfrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SPF 25 + pump?
    u've got me thinking here!!!
    θα κοιτάξω για δειγματάκι σίγουρα! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to the review! Paris looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember u raving about this one for a while now and I'll soon need to try a new foundation - must keep this one in my "possible candidates" foundation list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just bought one, shade #20 as well... I'm going to give a try to MAC # 109 brush to apply it, until I recieve my latest online haul and get the MAC duofibre #130 brush (perhaps tomorrow? can't wait...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts