Spring-Summer Nail Polishes..Was About Time!

I don't know about you ,but here it smells Spring already!!The weather is sunny and I think it won't take long untill we will be walking around with t-shirts.

And some Spring nail polishes must get out of the drawer or the basket...and show them a little affection,since we all neglected them.(well I did)
These are the ones I know that I'll definitely use and wear during this Spring-Summer time!

Korres Violet,OPI Steady as she rose,Orly Lollipop,Barry M boots(limited edition),Essence No more Drama.This puprle pastel is the new summer trend,so why not?You can see I like these colours!
Essence Sundancer,Korres Vert Amande,China Glaze For Audrey,Barry M Mint Green..there will be more blues added during summer..I know me;)
Essie Topless and Barefoot,Korres Mango Sorbet,OPI on Collins Ave,China Glaze Helli-yum,Korres Peony Pink.

What nail polishes are your Spring-Summer must haves??And you are definitely going to wear this summer?

Comments

  1. last summer was all about essie topless and barefoot and korres promegnate. this summer i'm flerting with that korres mango sorbet and peachy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors!!! Korres Mango Sorbet is one of HGs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear god, I LOVE THEM ALL! I really have to visit my local pharmacy, that violet shade of Korres looks so interesting! :D
    Loads of LOVE! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! αυτό έχω μόνο να πω!!! θα κοιτάξω να βρω Orly Lollipop και OPI on Collins Ave! τέλεια χρώματα!!! Εγώ ανυπομονώ να φορέσω και πάλι το απόλυτο καλοκαιρινό χρώμα orly terracotta!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all such beautiful colours :) my favourite spring polish at the moment is OPI Rumbles Wiggin, and in summer I lean towards more neons like China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great collection of polishes you have! Loving the turquoise colours at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OPI on Collins Ave looks stunning xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a lazy *ss when it comes to nail polishes, to be honest I have so very few that I don't think I own any spring-appropriate! I should go to Hondos asap, lol

    Looove all colours in the 3rd pic!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I had few a while back,but I like nails painted so much at summer!!

      xxx

      Delete
  9. i love the purple nail polishes, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orly Lollipop looks gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pinky-lilacs are so pretty. i think you'd really love OPI lucky lucky lavender too =)
    i'm loving tangerines and peaches for spring x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Koukla! I'm nail polish crazy right now, i'm changing my colour almost every 3 days... mint green, coral pink, pale pink... Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks! We're heading into autumn down here but I'm still wearing these sorts of colours on my nails. I really love the softer lilac shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love OPI nail polishes!!!OPI on Collins is amazing!!!

    http://mybeautysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you my dear you've just reminded me to buy some Essence nail polishes when I go back home to Tennessee. They don't sell them in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you love violet, try Essie's Play Date, part of the Go Overboard collection that came out this past January!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts