Spring Edition Make Up Bag!What's In?

Products changed a little bit in my make up bag for Spring.I use the same clear one bag which still find it so handy!
As for the Avene Thermal Spring Water I just throw it in my bag..it's a huge bottle so no it doesn't fit in my make up bag.But can't stop spraying,this one calms my face so much,plus I feel so hydrated!This one is a must for Spring-Summer(believe me,it's amazing for a water).
Seventeen is a Greek brand and I adore their pencils.Eye and lips,I find them gorgeous with a really good quality-price cohesion with a great hold on resistance.(White light for eyes,fuchsia for lips)
Garnier BB cream is for my morning and during the day!Moisturize,covers so I can go out without worrying too much.
NYC blushes are lovely cream blushes,cant have enough of those during Spring!
(Plaza Pink and Big Apple featuring)
Barry M 145 lipstick gives so many compliments when I wear that I can't give up.
And WnW Sweet as Candy..you can see that I hit the pan in this one.So no need to mention how much I've used this eyeshadows trio..

What's in your Make up bag for Spring??

Comments

  1. Αααα ενδιαφέρουσα ανάρτηση! Τα NYC blushes εχουν διάρκεια? Εχεις κανει καποιο review?Ενδιαφέρομαι!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. εχουν καλη διαρκεια κ οχι reviewδεν εχω κανει...τωρα που το λες καλα θα ηταν!!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. love looking into peoples makeup bags ;) NYC blushes look amazing....love cream blushes must check them out! x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are all so gorgeous, especially the blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love seeing these types of posts! great products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff!! I love that trio too! Heard so much good about those blushes but i cant get them here and i dont think they'll work with my oilier skin! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I really wanna try that Avene water! I got a cleanser from Avene in my glossy box this month and I really want to try more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thelw na dokimasw kai egw to thermal spring water ths avene, twra exw to evian water kai mou fainetai kalo.

    http://blogstylethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Avene water sounds like a great refresher for your skin. I'll have to see if it or anything similar is available where I live. I love the WNW shadow trios too - great quality for the price you pay :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I♥BB too:-) Εχει μπει για τα καλα στην καθημερινοτητα μου και την εχω βολευτει παρα πολυ!
    Τα ρουζακια τελεια και το χρωμα του κραγιον θεικο, πρεπει να σου πηγαινει παρα πολυ!!!

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and very inspiring posts on your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those NYC Blushable creme sticks and I just loooove them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely want to pick up some of those NYC cream blushes, heard lots of good things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts